Thread: Marvelous Munchie

Marvelous Munchie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Munchie.

You sound so fun and sweet. I'm so pleased you have a happy family to live with as they sound fun too. A match made in heaven me thinks.

I hope you enjoy your day of international stardom. Maybe you will receive some strawberries or a shower of chippings as an extra special pressy for being a superstar!

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Aww Munchie, you're an adorable little piggy!!! Congrats on being POTD!

Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovable Munchie!

Congratulations, Munchie, on being POTD! What a fun personality you have! Reading about your sweet self made us smile! Plus, you're adorable and photogenic! We hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes for a happy, long, healthy, safe life! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You are adorable and I wish you a very happy POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Munichie what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed your sweet pictures and reading about you very much. It sounds like you are lots of fun and a great friend. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your day of fame to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Munichie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Piggy Munchie!

Hi precious Munchie! Wheek wheek and happy piggy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this piggy loving home! As a life long piggy mom just let me say your mommy is one lucky lady, having a "first" as beautiful, as sweet, as fun loving as you! I can't imagin a more cherished Christmas gift than you, Munchie, a gift of unconditional love and friendship! You also just happen to be utterly adorable! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, flipping over your bed, munching on yummy strawberries, popcorning all over the place! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Munchie! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to your dear Munchie on being POTD. What a cute and charming little fella you are! Hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration and stardom. Perhaps you enjoyed a strawberry treat?

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together