Thread: Sweet Sky

Sweet Sky

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Sky.

You are super pretty and fluffy and humungous. I've never seen such a large rabbit. That's because you must be very very happy and content.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Beautiful Sky!

Congratulations, Sky, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS and GORGEOUS! Best wishes for a happy, long, healthy life, Sweetie!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a pretty bunny Sky!!! Congrats on being POTD!

Have a fun day playing with Pearl!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Miss Sky, Lionhead bunny! What a beautiful girl you are with your silvery fur and your cute, dainty ears! I would love to gently pet you and feel how soft your coat must be. I hope you and Pearl are having a ton of fun today! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, sweet Sky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sky what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved your sweet pictures. They brightened up my day!!! I can tell you are a very special bunny!!! I would love to be able to have you on my lap for a cuddle. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Maybe they will give you a gentle pet from me?

Congratulations, sweet Sky, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Bun Sky!

Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful bunny Sky! What a precious bun you are, Sky! You had such a rough start at life, losing your furmom so tragically. But thanks to the love and devotion, the care and devotion of committed humans, you and sister Pearl survived! How lucky you and sister Pearl are, having found your way to such a caring and loving forever home, and oh, what a wonderful life it is! But luckiest of all is your human, having you and Pearl bringing so much joy to her/his life! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your heartwarming story and seeing your heart melting photos, was the perfect ending to my day! Hope you and sister Pearl, and your Pap pup pal, are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day party! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Sky, and to Pearl too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to your sweet Sky on being POTD. We were away for a few days and are just catching up on reading about POTD's. You are such a cute little girl. Your beautiful grey fur looks so soft and wonderful. You're a lucky little girl. Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.