Thread: Paris Rene the survivor

Paris Rene the survivor

Congratulations Paris Rene on being Dog of the Day.

You surely are a pretty Pomeranian all soft and golden. I am so pleased you found some wonderful human parents as they love you very much.

Keep fighting little princess you have many more years of kangaroo pouching

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Precious Paris Rene!

Congratulations, Paris Rene, for being DOTD! You deserve that honor EVERY day! We hope and pray your hardships are over and the rest of your life is filled with fun, love and carefree days! You deserve it, Sweetheart! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello Sweet Paris, it's a pleasure to meet you! What a beautiful strong little girl you are--lucky to be alive--but you are thanks to the caring of your human mom. Poor little baby, you really have been through a lot in your life but you survived. I really liked all your lovely photos. (I also have a 5 lb Pom & she had a serious operation at 12 wks & survived. Tough little dogs!) Other than the sad parts, I enjoyed reading about you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Yes Pretty Paris - I agree 100% that Poms are amazing little dogs - and you are living proof of that. Your strength and determination, and the love that your pet parent has given you, has seen you thu. You survived some pretty rough times in your little life, and I hope that is all behind you now, and that you go on to live many more happy and healthy years with your family. My little Pom Myndi lived to just a few months short of her 18th birthday, and was spunky and sassy and bright, right up till the end. She had a bleeding ulcer when she was around 14, but she too had the determination, strength and strong will to bounce back too.

So here's to you Paris..............may you have many more years of smooth sailing. Congratulations on being selected as DOTD today - you deserve it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Blog Entries
    Best little dog in the whole wild world.

Congratulations Paris Rene

What a special little girl and how lucky she was that you found her! I too have a little Pom that is a survivor of adversity. He is the joy of my life and I am thankful every day that he kept fighting for his life.

Congratulations on being honored today!!

Miss Paris Rene, what a beautiful golden Pom girl you are! I am so glad our Pom parents have checked in! I too hope you will have many more happy, healthy years with your caring person! I am sending you a big hug today, sweety! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Miracle pup Paris Rene!

Dear Paris Rene. What a brave, beautiful girl you are, sweetheart, so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors not only today but each and every day! Your fighting spirit, your will to survive, to THRIVE, is an inspiration to us all! We are so grateful to your parent for rescuing you from an unspeakable fate, for her/his complete devotion, her unconditional love! You have found your soul mate in her and she is you, and I hope that you both will know many, MANY more happy, healthy, love filled years together!!! Now please ask your mommy to post a pic/video of you doing your twirly happy dance! Lots of love, cuddles, and kisses to you brave, beautiful Paris Rene, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~