Thread: Azure: Bittersweet

Azure: Bittersweet

I am so honored to have Azure be pet of the day today. She has been very ill for quite sometime so I am going to take her. To get euthanized today. Please send prayers and positive energy to Azure to help her move from one world to the next.

Amazing Azure

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Azure.

I've never seen a Blue Tongue Skink before. In fact I don't think I've ever met a skink. You sure look lovely with your long tongue (which is very different to a cat's of course) and scales. You sound so calm and fun too.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Maybe you will get a special foody treat as you are now a star.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

So very sorry. Azure knew a life of only love and will always be loved. Rest and play healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge sweet Azure.

Blog Entries
    I was charmed and amazed at the photos of Azure, we are so happy she was POTD. Sending prayers and comforting thoughts for you both. It's hard doing the right thing for our beloved pets, been there and will be again. You are strong and brave and doing the most loving thing, please try and take that to heart ! Know there are plenty of warm wishes with you today. Azure will always be the greatest!

My deepest sympathies~

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Azure was one incredibly beautiful and unique companion, and my heart breaks to learn this very sad news. How lucky she was to have had a guardian as devoted and caring as you, just as your were blessed to have had a best friend in her. Helping a beloved companion to the Rainbow Bridge is one of the most difficult times in a pet parent's life. But you're doing what's best for her, a final act of selfless, unconditional love. And while bittersweet, I'm glad we had the chance to honor her as our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, to pay tribute to the very special girl that she was. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. (((hugs))) Scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge, beautiful Azure, until that happy day when you and your person are together again.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Azure is a lovely skink, and I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope the rainbow bridge is full of nice crunchy snails for her. :/

Sweet, Unforgetable Azure

Congratulations, Azure, on being POTD! We are soooo sorry that you've been ill. You will NEVER be forgotten!! THANK YOU for not eating my sweet mice cousins! Mice are people, too! XOXO to you, Cutie, and your Loving Human Parent... Love, Marty Mouse http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Congratulations to Azure on being honored as POTD. So sorry to hear she was ill and crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge. It is so very hard to lose any beloved pet. Sending loving thoughts and prayers for Azure's family. May your special memories of your time with her bring you comfort