Thread: Terrific Tolouse

Terrific Tolouse

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Tolouse. You certainly deserve it with your beautiful fur colouring, ear tufts and amber eyes. And you do catnatics and play the piance too! You truly are talented.

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom. Great for you to be representing South Africa.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Good morning Toulouse,
    it is quite the surprise to look at you because you look at first glance like a full grown cat- but then there is this kitten expression on your face and your soft and fluffy limbs and one is aware that you are just a baby. Of course this is because you are a Maine Coon and will be a really big boy once you grow up. But until you are- you are full of kitten antics and mischief and fun and that is just wonderful.
    Enjoy your day of celebration today - I am sure some extra play and treats is in order.
    Love from Germany to Jo'burg

What a wonderful Kitten you are Tolouse , a Great Big Cat of the Future!!!
    You are going to be quite the Cat when you get your growth and become a Great Big Maine Coon

And you are from Johansaburg one of the most beautiful of the worlds great Cities.
    We just love Maine Coons , the World's Gentle Giants of the Cat World!!!

We are all sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WS Four Our Newest Friend , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to you Toulouse on being COTD! What a handsome kitten you are with such a beautiful striped coat, fluffy tail, golden eyes, wonderful tufty ears and great big paws! You will undoubtedly grow into a magnificent fellow! It sounds like you have a wonderful purrsonality to match your good looks too

Your family is very lucky to have you We hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Hopefully, you got an extra special little treat at breakfast and dinner today. I know I couldn't resist giving you a treat. Your sweet little face just melts my heart

Best wishes to you and your family dear boy (including your sister Bree). May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Blog Entries

Tolouse

Tolouse is a magnificent, wonderful COTD. Ate some of the rat eh? Well, I guess meat is meat. YUCKERS!!! That's why we love cats. Mind of their own

"The Rum Tum Tugger is a curious cat" -- T.S. Eliot

And Toulouse, you are a curious kitten, checking out your surroundings, being adorable and smart! What a beautiful kitty you are -- I like your sweet face; your cute ear-tufts; your pretty soft coat; and your long, full tail! I love that you su-purr-vise piano students! (I wouldn't be able to play a single note if you were in my piano teacher's lap during my lesson; I'd be too busy giving you petting and lovies!) The camera sure likes you and I bet everyone smiles when they meet you!

I am sure you and your young human have all sorts of fun together! I agree with Moon Kitties - I wouldn't be able to resist serving you a treat either! Happy, happy Cat of the Day, sweet Toulouse!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tolouse what a stunning fellow you are!!!

It must be so much fun having you around. Well, except for the gift of the half eaten rat, that is!!! How lucky your family is. They will get to watch you experience the world and grow into the gorgeous fellow you will some day be. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Tolouse, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Rubycoon Toulouse, what an utterly adorable little Maine Coon boy you are! Such pretty brown and grey and creamy-white colored tabby patterned fluffy, FLOOFY fur.. those gorgeous orange eyes with such a look of love and joy in them... that long, fluffy tail.. those long, LONG white whiskers... and those long, LONG, LOOOOOOOOONG curly ear tufts. You are such a delight to see! I'd love to watch you swagger around like Rum Tum Tugger.

You are already becoming a big, rangy Maine Coon, and you're only four months old! You've got quite a bit more growing to do, I bet. I sure wish I could reach right through the monitor all the way down to Johannesburg, South Africa! to pet you and tickle that sweet little face under the chin... well, since I can't, I trust one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you and give you some chin-tickles for me .

And not only are you beautiful to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You have a fine purebred heritage there. You are playful and intelligent, you love people, and you purr with delight with physical contact. You keep your Meowmie company while she works, sitting on her lap, and you ask for and receive a little treat as she cooks breakfast and dinner. You and your "sister" Bree both love your grooming rituals. You are a natural entertainer, posing for pictures and showing off for guests. And you LOOOVE to flop over to show off your belly and then do some catnastics to display your agility.

You love to stop and smell the flowers as you stroll through the garden. You are a gifted musician, playing your own piano compositions as piano lessons are given in the music room, then lying on the teacher's lap and touching a paw to a key to help the students.

How nice that you have become good friends with your young human brother who was always allergic to cats until you came along. Now you even sleep on his bed with him some nights! What joy and happiness you have brought to your human family of four.. And what a wonderful love-filled home and they and Bree you all share!

Congratulations, darling Toulouse, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Bree and your humans and your mom Nova and dad Heathcliffe and Rubycoon Cattery friends and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-24-2014 at 05:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Toulouse!

Happy Cat of the Day, stunning Toulouse! What a stunning, silver grey Maine Coon boy you are! I've met kitties with ear tufties, but never one with ear CURLS! I cant tell you how much I enjoyed reading your mommy's love filled, heartfelt tribute to her beautiful boy! What joy you bring to your family's days, especially your young man who, for the first time in his life, is enjoying the pure joy of animal companionship and love! What a priceless gift your family has been given in you, Toulouse! You're a beauty inside and out, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you and sister Bree are enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, stunning Toulouse, and to Bree too! XO XO XO P.S...Hope you're in for an extra special treat tonight!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome kitten you are, Tolouse! Congrats on being chosen COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you..

On behalf of Toulouse, I would like to purr a very loud Thank You to all the beautiful comments and also for making Toulouse feel like he was the cat's whiskas for an entire day. We are all very proud. Lots of pawsomeness to all the other pets featured as Cat of the Day, Dog of the Day and Pet of the Day. High 8!