Thread: Special Snoops

Special Snoops

Congratulations Snoops on being Pet of the Day.

You are such a Sweetie I hope your human gets you some honey Graham cookies as a special treat for now becoming an international star.

Good luck with the tricks. I know you can do it

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Spectacular Snoopy!

Congratulations, Snoopy, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS! "A feeder mouse" is a disgusting, inhumane title. Mice have individual personalities and are as special as a dog, cat, horse, or any pet. Best wishes, dear Snoopy, for a long, happy, healthy life. You are ADORABLE! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547 (Marty Mouse's Special Web Page)

Aww, you're a little cutie Snoops!!! I bet you'll learn a lot of tricks!
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Snoops what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures very much. You certainly brightened up my day!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you both enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Snoops, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Snoops!

Hi Snoops! Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day's "top pet!" Of course you're Pet of the Day each and every day, right sweetheart? What an adorable little mouse you are, Snoops! Your name alone makes me smile! Then there's that face, those ears, those precious pawsies! I'm so, so very grateful to your human for rescuing you from the unthinkable, welcoming you into the most caring and loving of forever homes where forever and always you will be safe, cherished for the very special creature that you are! You and your person have only been together a mere few months, but already you and she/he have formed such a special bond of love and trust, one that will only grown stronger and deeper with time! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, best furry friend in you, Snoops! You're precious beyond words, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day crown! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweet one, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Snoops!(Please have your person give you a few extra Honey Graham cookies for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Actually I've only had him for a little over two weeks xD and he has an entire box of honey graham treats I bought for myself I decided to donate lol one other thing, he now has a sweetie and I'm going to let them have babies ^^ thanks everyone~

Congratulations to you Snoops on being POTD. What a cute little fella you are. Hope you enjoyed your special day today. Best wishes to you and your family

Also, everyone. Unless Snoopy has too many boys keeping the whole litter, and have a buyer for leftover boys.