Thread: Terrific Tiger

Terrific Tiger

Wow Tiger, you ARE a very special boy. We think that orange boys are among the most macho cats- but here you are posing with flowers and a crown and looking perfectly at ease and very very cute. Though I must say I find the construction helmet on your Deviant Art site a tad more fitting
    Tiger, for you this Easter day is already coming to an end while it has only started for us. We hope you had a wonderful day and don't forget to insist on your Cat of the Day celebration tomorrow

Dearest Tiger, what a gorgeous orange boy you are! What a great photo of you with your flowers and your bunny friends for Easter. And you are so cute in the second photo with your crown on your Cat of the Day day. Then a sweet view of you peeking down from above. And the DeviantArt collection.. You are adorable in all your photos! "Cuteness under construction," indeed. You are so happy and joyful in all of them.

You love the camera very much, don't you, and the camera loves you right back. I wish I could reach through the monitor all the way around the world to Ashmore, Australia to pet you on that lovely so-soft-looking fur! Well, since I can't, I am sure your loving and beloved young friend Melissa will pet you for me .

What a nice 7th birthday present you were for Melissa seven years ago! You were very little then, and she took care of you and raised you as if you were her own baby. Now you and she have great fun together creating memorable scenes for DeviantArt, and you have many fans around the world. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiger, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Melissa and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Terrific Tiger

Congratulations Tiger on being Cat of the Day Prrr prrrr

You are a terrific looking pussycat, all soft and ginger wearing your coat with pride. The photos are amazing. You surely do have an acting talent and are a superb model.

Have a wonderful day dear friend on your international day of stardom. Great to see you representing 'Oz' .

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Tiger what a stunning fellow you are!!!

It was a nice Easter surprise to see you and your stuffie bunny pals!!! Your pictures certainly brightened up my day!!! I bet every day is a holiday with you around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Tiger, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easter Tiger!

Happy Cat of the Day, adorable Tiger, from everyone in this kitty loving home, including my orange boy, Tiger! (He's jealous of your crown!) We couldn't have hoped for a more worthy, more precious Easter Sunday honoree than you, sweetheart! Your human's love for you has me smiling from ear to ear! Thanks for tolerating posing for the camera, Tig! Seeing your heart melting pics is beyond priceless! And I'll be checking you out on DeviantArt, too! Wear your crown proudly, sweet baby boy, and enjoy your big day in the spotlight, celebrating with your human and stuffie pals, being loved and pampered to pieces! And to you and your family, a very happy Easter Sunday! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tiger, our very special, Easter Sunday, Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a handsome boy Tiger!!! Happy Easter and congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations to you Tiger on being a very special Easter COTD. You are a most handsome boy and it is clear you are very loved and treasured by your Purrson. You are one lucky kitty.

We loved your photos, including your photo gallery on DeviantArt. Your "under construction" photo was a particular favorite

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration. Best wishes to you and your family dear boy. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Handsome orange Tiger! What a gorgeous kitty guy you are! I think you are a very superb model! Happy Cat of the day to you, wonderful Tiger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow Tiger you are versatile , first of all you are a flower power Cat, and then you are a King Cat.
    You are such a Great Orange Cat , and we love Owesome Orange Cats here at The Found Cats Hotel

We all wish we could invite you to an Orange Owesome Party , Tiger.

All we can do is send an Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Orange Cat of the Day Terrific Tiger!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS