Thread: Dash the Daring!!!!!!!!

Dash the Daring!!!!!!!!

That is great Dash that you and your brother were smart enough to realize that a hand that offers you food is generally a good one , and now you find yourself in the Cat Bird seat as happy Cat Companions in a Furrever Home!!!

You are such a Classic Tabby Cat Dash, you look a lot like My Joseph Angel and my Malcom.

You are so lucky to be able to go out as you have a good area.We Found Cats Hotel wish we could visit you and play in the grass.
    We are all sending a Canadian Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Dash and His Bother Our Co Cats and New Pals of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Dash, what a pretty kitty you are! Your lovely grey and white fur is so soft-looking, and just look at that sweet face with the bright pink nosie and the yellow eyes and the nice white whiskers and eyebrows. I love that look in your eyes so full of joy! And what a great picture of you out on the prowl in the grass. I wish I could reach through the screen down to Lufkin, TX to pet you! Since I can't, I trust your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

I'm so glad you and your brother Midnight and your mother Mama Kitty came to what turned out to be your Furrrever home! We're sorry you've lost your mother and your other sibling, but we know they are with you always as Angels. You have grown to be quite the love bug, haven't you.. You will settle down on any available lap or chest and purr your unique purr. How nice to listen to your younger version of it! Now you enjoy being photographed and have some great shots of you in your special poses on line. You have several other kitties at home, too.. What fun that must be for you all! You and your Purrrson love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Dashy-Dash, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Midnight and Mama Kitty Angel and your sibling Angel and your kitty roomies and your special Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even another photo shoot to memorialize the occasion!

Last edited by phesina; 04-19-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dash what a daring darling you are!!!

No wonder the camera loves you with your adorable face!!! Sounds like you might be a bit of a ham too. You are a treasure for sure!!! Your sweet pictures sure brightened up my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I can tell it's lots of fun having you around.

Congratulations, sweet Dash, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dashing Dash!

Hi Dash! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome, most photogenic boy you are! Your close up is utterly exquisite, and has my heart melted into a puddle of mush! Oh, those eyes!!! No wonder you love mugging for the camera...when you're in the mood, that is! I was so moved by your backstory, sweetheart. It's heartbreaking to learn that your fur mom, and a sibling, didn't make it. But thankfully you and Midnight did, and oh, what a happy new beginning was yours and his, the day your family opened up their home and hearts to you two! No wonder you dashed right in! You sensed from day one, that with this family you and Midnight would be loved and cherished forever! And how sweet is that video of you purring! Oh, to be lulled to sleep by those soft, sweet sounds! *sigh* What a beautiful best friend your family has in you, Dash, an unexpected but cherished gift of unconditional love! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Midnight too, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dash, and to Midnight too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you Dash on being COTD! What a handsome boy you are! Your fur looks so soft and you have the cutest little pink nose and such beautiful golden eyes

We enjoyed reading about you and seeing the photo gallery of you and your friends. Your Purrson is an excellent photographer and you and your friends are all so beautiful and photogenic.

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration. Best wishes to you and all your family and friends. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

You're a cutie Dash!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet, smart Dash! You are such a handsome fellow and the camera sure loves you! I like your grey and white markings, your golden eyes, and your cute pink nose! You dashed right into your forever home, and ended up with a name and a wonderful family! Purr-fect! I hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating and that your people will give you and Midnight some petting and hugs for me! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Dashy-Dash!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delightful Dadhy Dash

Wow Dashy Dash... you made it you are Cat of the Day. Congratulations

You are so beautiful with your lovely coat and orange eyes that glint like jewels of amber.

Have a belated wonderful day of international stardom. The photos of wonderful.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones