Thread: ~Crescent~

~Crescent~

You're a beauty Crescent!!! Those are really nice Easter pictures!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Crescent you are a beautiful snake! I just adore your festive ears. Congrats on being POTD! :-)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You certainly are photogenic, Crescent. Your person has posted so many interesting pics of you - I'm truly amazed at the different poses. The one with bunny ears??? - priceless ! Hope you're enjoying your day as the honored POTD. HAPPY EASTER pretty snakey!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Beautiful Crescent!

Hi Crescent! Happy Pet of the Day! What a breathtaking, snow white beauty you are, and looking so festive in your assorted holiday outfits! Gotta love those bunny ears! I was so touched by your humans loving words, Crescent! You had a rough start at life, but as is so often the case, it was only a matter of time before that special someone would come along, that human who would bring out the best in you! What a perfect match you and your human make! No doubt she's found her soul mate in you, and you in her! Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self, all of those precious pics with us! Meeting you has truly brightened my day! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, and to you and your family, wishes for a very happy Easter! Lots of love to you, beautiful Crescent! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, you are absolutely gorgeous, Crescent!!! Such charming photos, showing every pearly white scale, and your person is not only a wonderful photographer but also a beautiful poet . . . how fortunate that you both found each other and that your lousy past is long forgotten, my dear. I had a corn snake and his name was Sly. He was very much smaller than you and only ate pinkies (newborn mice). What is your food preference? Since you are a Rat Snake I guess that means you could ingest a big rat. I think you are spectacular! I don't know how many years Rat Snakes live, but may you enjoy each and every one of your years being healthy and letting your person give you lots of devotion and attention. Thank you for brightening my day and may your POTD celebration bring much joy to you, stunning Crescent!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congratulations to you Crescent on being POTD. We especially love the photo of you wearing your festive bunny ears

Best wishes to you and your loving person. It is clear you share a very strong and special bond. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Aaaah, there is nothing in this world as beautiful as a leucistic snake, is there? Congrats on your special day Crescent, you are stunningly gorgeous! (as I am sure you know!!)

Crescent the white

Belated congratulations on being Pet of the Day. You surely are a wonderful looking white snake and I love the photos of you. I can tell your human loves you very much and think the poem is fantastic.

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones