Thread: Sweetie! (Liefje)

Sweetie! (Liefje)

Good morning Sweetie! You're a beautiful girl!!! It sounds like you're very smart and friendly.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweetie, Liefje

Wow such a sweety Liefje Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. I've never met a cow before and you sound wonderful and a fantastic pet to have. I wish you a wonderful day of international fame and a long and happy life grazing.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Congratulations to you dear Liefje on being chosen POTD. Your name certainly fits, since you are a real Sweetie

Thanks to your family for sharing your photos and story with us. We have never been personally acquainted with a cow, so we learned a lot reading about you.

In addition to being a most beautiful cow, you are also a very lucky one - to have such a wonderful family to love and care for you. We hope you enjoy your special day of celebration today. May it be filled with all the things you love best, like grazing on sweet grass and getting some extra brushing and attention.

We send hugs and best wishes across the ocean from the USA to Netherlands to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

What is that on her left front ankle?

Liefje, Sweetie! What a perfect name - I see a white area on your forehead that seems to be heart-shaped I've never been personally acquainted with cows either, so I've enjoyed meeting you today! (Is that a tracking device on your ankle?) You and your person share a very special relationship! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Liefje!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks, Google

Thanks to innovative GPS technology, it is now possible to trackfarm animals using GPS trackers. Small tracking devices can be placed around an animals’ neck or hooves, which makes it possible for farmers to use GPS tracking software to keep virtual eyes on their animals at all times.

Liefje you certainly are a sweetie!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. You look so happy you made me smile!!! We have lots of cows around her but I've not meet any as sweet and happy looking as you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. It sounds like you will be life long friends. That makes me very happy.

Congratulations, sweet Liefje, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beauty Sweetie is. I want to thank, and also commend, Sweetie's owner for keeping Sweetie as a pet. It's very upsetting to know that most owners raise them to be sent to the butcher. Kudos to you. And happy POTD to Sweetie!

Beautiful Liefje!

Hi Liefje! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! It's always an extra special day on Pet of the Day when a cow is crowned our extra special, most deserving, honoree! What a beautiful girl you are, Liefje, and as has been said, so very blessed to have a family so devoted, so caring, so loving! You're not only a beloved pet, you're a full fledged member of the family! I only wish all cows could have it as good as you do! Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special story, their love for you, with us all! Meeting you was a perfect ending to my long day! And oh, you're photos are heart melting! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, and each and every minute of your wonderful life! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Liefje!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pretty girl!!! What a lovely story, Liefje. Happy POTD!

Adorable Liefje!

Congratulations, Liefje, on being POTD! You are so photogenic and adorable! We are not surprised that you are SMART! Many humans underestimate the intelligence of ALL animals just because they don't speak our language. Have a wonderful day, enjoying your special honor! Best wishes for a long, fun, carefree, healthy life! Sending you LOVE from the U.S.A., Sweetie!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What a pleasure to see and read about you, pretty dearest girl! Being a vegetarian I am so glad that you are a member of the family and will never be sent to slaughter as many milk cows are when they can no longer produce the quota of milk expected of them. I should be a vegan because of that fact, which I never realized until recently, so am working on the transition. I wish you a happy, healthy life with your herd and your appreciative humans, and happy POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

One pet that I have never owned... but always wanted.

It seems like you have quite a few cows. Do they all have names? Is Sweetie a little more special than the others? I love the GPS trackers on all of your cows!