Thread: Kismet!!!

Kismet!!!

Happy Easter and congrats on being POTD Kismet!!! You sure are pretty and it sounds like you're very friendly!

I hope you do well in your shows! Have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Kismet the Easter Bunny

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day and the Easter Bunny.

I can see why you are showgirl. With your beauty you take wonderful photos.

Have a great day of international stardom Kismet. Wishing you well in many awards in the future.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

It's THE Easter Bunny, Kismet!

Greetings beautiful Kismet! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!! Oh, how lucky we are to have THE one and only, TRUE Easter bunny as our very special honoree! I'd know you anywhere! What a beautiful bun you are, sweetheart, and we give great thanks to you for being so patient, posing so preciously in your Easter basket! I just know you're going to wow the judges on the show circuit, and the fair, sweetheart! But nowhere does your *star* shine more brightly than in your human's heart! It truly was "kismet," that you and she/he would find your way to one another, and I hope for you both many, many more love filled years together, countless more happy Easter celebrations! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Sending you lots of love, cuddles and kisses, with wishes that you and your family are enjoying a very happy, blessed Easter Day! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kismet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kismet what a gorgeous bun you are!!!

It was a wonderful Easter treat to see your wonderful pictures today!!! You delivered lots of smiles today instead of eggs. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I bet you do great at the shows.

Congratulations, sweet Kismet, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you sweet Kismet on being POTD. You are such a beautiful girl. There couldn't be a more perfect Easter POTD than you

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration. Best wishes to you and your loving family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Sweet Kismet! Happy Easter and Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

You are beautiful, I like your ears that look like they've been dipped in chocolate, your pretty white coat and brown spots! Your coat looks so soft, I would like to gently pet you! I'm sure you will do great at shows!

Happy Easter, cutie Kismet! I am sending you tons of hugs and snuggles today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678