Thread: Danny!!!

Danny!!!

Oh my gosh, be still my heart! You're a big, fluffy, adorable boy Danny!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and your person have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank you!

Hi, Chocolatepuppy!
    Thanks for the congratulations :3 I'm so excited to be dog of the day and I love making new friends. Can't wait to celebrate Easter with some doggy treats :9

Danny

Danny you are most adorable and deserve a super special gift from the Easter bunny!! Hugs and kisses

Hi, Chocolatepuppy!!!
    Thanks for the congratulations :3 I am having a great day celebrating in the park with some furry friends

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Oh my gosh, be still my heart! You're a big, fluffy, adorable boy Danny!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and your person have a fun day celebrating!

Thank you! Hugs and kisses for you, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Julievan22 View Post
    Danny you are most adorable and deserve a super special gift from the Easter bunny!! Hugs and kisses

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Danny, you certainly are one big beautiful fluffy pooch, and you even weigh more than I do. I love the fuzzy fluffy pups, and my boy is scaled way down to lap size and weighs 11 pounds (he's a Pom/mix named Wolfy). Like you, he loves everyone, everything, and every animal too - I know he would adore you. We both hope that you are having an EXTRA special day today, as you reign as PT's very honored DOTD. Enjoy, handsome.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Danny the Gentle Giant!

Hi Danny boy! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a BIG () BEAUTIFUL, gentle giant of a pup you are! I broke out in the biggest smile, poring over your photo spread! Yes, you are taller than me, and weigh more too! What a life loving, people loving pup you are, Danny, spreading love and joy wherever you go! How lucky your Mom is, having a lap warmer, a best friend, a loving companion for life, in you! So nice to hear you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Danny, and no doubt tomorrow the Easter Bunny will be spoiling you extra rotten! So much to celebrate, so little time! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Wishing you a very special Dog of the Day celebration, and a happy Easter for you and your family! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Danny boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dearest Danny on being DOTD! What a big, beautiful boy you are
    Best wishes to you and your family dear boy. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Hi! Thanks for the lovely message. I might be big, but I'm a lap dog at heart I love laying my head in my human's lap. I hope you and your furry boy have a great day.
    Danny

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Danny, you certainly are one big beautiful fluffy pooch, and you even weigh more than I do. I love the fuzzy fluffy pups, and my boy is scaled way down to lap size and weighs 11 pounds (he's a Pom/mix named Wolfy). Like you, he loves everyone, everything, and every animal too - I know he would adore you. We both hope that you are having an EXTRA special day today, as you reign as PT's very honored DOTD. Enjoy, handsome.

Hello!
    I'm so glad that I could make you smile today If you want to see more photos of me, check out my deviantart http://dannydirewolf.deviantart.com/
    There's a photo of me jumping with my human and it's really cool! http://dannydirewolf.deviantart.com/...uman-448741317
    Happy Easter to you, too! And thanks for all the lovely comments.
    Danny

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Danny boy! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a BIG () BEAUTIFUL, gentle giant of a pup you are! I broke out in the biggest smile, poring over your photo spread! Yes, you are taller than me, and weigh more too! What a life loving, people loving pup you are, Danny, spreading love and joy wherever you go! How lucky your Mom is, having a lap warmer, a best friend, a loving companion for life, in you! So nice to hear you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Danny, and no doubt tomorrow the Easter Bunny will be spoiling you extra rotten! So much to celebrate, so little time! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Wishing you a very special Dog of the Day celebration, and a happy Easter for you and your family! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Danny boy!

Thank you, MoonKitties! My humans are very grateful for all the years we've spent together and hope there will be many more to come. Best wishes to you and your family, too!
    Danny

Quote Originally Posted by MoonKitties View Post
    Congratulations to you dearest Danny on being DOTD! What a big, beautiful boy you are
    Best wishes to you and your family dear boy. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Hey folks, we added Danny's opening and closing the door videos - see the links on the homepage and the end of his text!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by MoonKitties View Post
    Ohhhhh, Danny! You are so fluffy and beautiful! I would love to give you some petting and many big hugs! I agree completely with Moon Kitties' wish for you to have many happy, wonderful years with your caring family! Happy Dog of the Day, wonderful Danny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Those open and close the door videos are great Danny! You're so smart!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The Friendly Giant - Danny

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Danny. You are such a wonderful friendly looking giant.

I love the photos with your humom. She is very lucky to have you but you her as I can tell she loves you very much.

Great to have you representing 'Oz'.

Although belated, enjoy your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones