Thread: Tycho the Moon Kitty

Tycho the Moon Kitty

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Tycho. You really are a wonderful looking pussycat and moon kitty. I'm pleased you are so happy with your humans but sad that your sibling moon kitties are no longer with us.

I hope you have a wonderful day being an international star. Perhaps your humom will get you an extra special treat for your stardom? Prrr prrr

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

It is PT's own Tycho! Yay! We met your brother Sterling a few weeks ago, and now it is your turn! You were an adorable "Tyke" kitty and now you are a beautiful orange and white gentleman! I like your light green eyes and your full, plush orange and white coat. I would love to pet you because your coat looks sooooo soft!

You are a busy gentleman, Tycho - watching out the window for the school bus, playing with Da Bird or your catnip mousie, and especially having fun with a good sheet of wrapping paper (crinkle crinkle!). Then it is time to be with your people and give them some gentle Tycho Kisses and soft, low purrs. Cassie purrs a very quiet little purr when everything is all right in her world, which I love to hear.

I hope you and Sterling will have another wonderful day of celebrating, because you are meowmie's Cat of the Day each and every day! I am sending you tons of very gentle kisses, hugs and petting, dear Tycho! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Tycho, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are so handsome--love your colors. I just got a little orange & white kitten. I hope he grows to be as beautiful as you are inside and out. I'm sure you and your siblings have/had a wonderful life with your human family. I'm sorry they have passed on but hopefully you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Good morning Tycho Cat!
    You are such a Great Big Cat , and we love seeing the photos that show the progress from Kitten to Cat.
    We are sorry that your brothers Grimaldi and Copernicus have passed on , but we know that they are still with you in Angel Spirit!
    Was not Copernicus also a Cat of the Day, or is that another honored Cat?

you are such a distinguished Senior Cat now Tycho , you are quite an elder states Cat!!
    You are such a Cool CreamSicle Cat.

We are sending a three Way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Three New Friends and Our New Cats of the Day Grimaldi, Copernicus and Tycho , all Great Cats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there, sweet Tycho and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

You're a big and handsome boy, and were quite a good hunter, I see. Now that you are older, you can enjoy indoor life more, with crinkled paper, catnip toys, acorn caps and cuddles. Your story reminds very much of my Fister, he was also an orangie.

I hope you will have many more happy and healthy years with your family.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh, dearest Tycho, what a beautiful orange and white kitty you are! Another wonderful Pet Talk kitty whose brother Sterling has already been featured as Cat of the Day. You were an utterly adorable little kitten, along with your Moon-Kitty siblings Grimaldi and Copernicus, and you have grown and matured into the most distinguished adult. We are sorry your brothers have already gone to the Rainbow Bridge, but we know they are with you always as Angels and are joining in today's celebration.

You have the softest-looking fur and the sweetest face with those lovely pale green eyes so full of the look of joy and contentment. Well, if I could reach through the monitor to Poughquag, NY, I would pet you and gently stroke you under the chin.. But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved humans will give you some pets and chin-strokes for me .

Not only are you gorgeous in appearance, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too. You love your Purrrents dearly, and they love you right back. You are their Cat of the Day every day! You delight them with your little "Tycho kisses" and your purr which was quite loud when you were a kitten but has softened over the years. You used to be an adept hunter of crickets and mice but now limit your hunting to Da-Bird, catnip toys, acorn caps, and sheets of crinkled wrapping paper. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling little "Tyke," on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your purrrents, Sterling, Grimaldi and Copernicus Angels, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round with Da-Bird!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Tycho, congratulations! You and your brothers are so pretty. I can't believe you were all from the same litter.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Heaven Sent Tycho!

Hi Tycho! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a beautiful "moon kitty" you are, sweetheart! That pic of you and your siblings, Grimaldi and Copernicus, has my heart melted into a puddle of mush! I'm so sorry to hear that Grimaldi and Copernicus are not longer with you. But no doubt they have taken their rightful place in the heavens, lighting it up the sky with their beautiful, bright spirit (and looking down upon you all)! You may be entering your golden years, your purr softened a bit, maybe not quite into hunting as you used to be, but there's no doubt you are still one vibrant boy with tons more living and loving to do! What a precious gift your mom and dad were blessed with that fateful day so many years ago! You truly were heaven sent, Tycho, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend and furkid in you! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces (more than usual)! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, heaven sent Tycho!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tycho what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a treat to meet a moon kitty!!! That makes you extra special. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, Sweet Tycho, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you from Tycho & his family for all the kind words and good wishes Tycho had a wonderful and fun-filled day of celebration and we passed along all your love, cuddles, kisses, hugs & chin strokes.

We are so happy that our beloved little Tycho has been honored as COTD, just like his angel brothers Copernicus & Grimaldi, his angel step brother, Kepler, and his step brother Sterling have been. We've been very blessed to share our lives with all these special and wonderful kitties. Each of them has brought special joy to us and we dearly love all of them, forever and always.

Love, best wishes and purrs to our PetTalk friends and all your wonderful fur babies and fur angels.