Thread: Niko Copernicus the troublemaker

Niko Copernicus the troublemaker

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Niko the troublemaker Prrr prrr

You surely are very pretty and fluffy. I love the way you have the humans under control, particularly with your nom noms. They are lucky to have you; yet you are also the lucky one as they save you from being permanently stuck in a hiding place

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom. Let's hope your humans bring you extra servings of Cheerios

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Oh my gosh, you're a cutie Niko Copernicus!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Niko you are adorable!! Happy POTD, even though you are a bit of a stinker.

Niko!

Dear Niko, aren't you just the sweetest, most darling chinchilla! I love your sterling silver fur and your sweet little hands! Congratulations on being our very own special Pet of the Day!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Adorable Nico!

Hi Nico Copernicus! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, mischievous, scamp of a Chin you are, Nico! You sure know how to "work" your human, Niko, keeping him/her firmly wrapped around those precious paws of yours! Then again, with a face as sweet, as precious as yours, who could resist? Yes, you are spoiled, and that's just as it should be, hehe! What a darling, delightful little boy you are, Nico! Your person is one lucky soul, having a beautiful, fun loving, mischief making best friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're treated to an extra special evening of celebration, enjoying lots of playtime, chowing down on a whole bunch of "high value" treats ( Cheerios and goji berries), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Nico!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Niko Copernicus what a gorgeous chin you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. I've never been lucky enough to meet a chin in person but would love to! You brightened up my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Niko Copernicus, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belated congratulations to you Niko Copernicus on being yesterday's POTD. What a handsome and fun little guy you are, even if you're a bit of a troublemaker . We love your name! We had a beautiful cat named Copernicus, who was a COTD last December. He's gone to the Rainbow Bridge, but he would have really liked you. We're sure he was watching over you yesterday and sending you love and purrs. We're also sure the great astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus would have been very proud and honored to have both of you sharing his name.

We hope you enjoyed your day of celebration yesterday. Best wishes to you and your wonderful family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.