Thread: Lovely Lily

Lovely Lily

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Lily. You are so gorgeous and pretty and sound lots of fun.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Lily, you are such a pretty kitty! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Bonjour et felicitations, ma chere Lily You are a very beautiful girl with such a lovely coat and gorgeous blue eyes. It sounds like you have a beautiful purrsonality to match. Even if you are naughty from time to time, that's okay. Kitties are entitled to that, especially when they are as cute as you are

We hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration. Best wishes to you and your family sweet girl. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Lily

Are you a Lynx Point Siamese? What a pretty cat you are; happy COTD to you sweetie!

Dearest Lily, you are utterly adorable, both as a baby kitten and as a grownup. Your fur is such a pretty color, and what lovely blue eyes you have! You have the sweetest look on your dear little face. I bet you do indeed have at least some Lynx Point Siamese heritage there. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way over to Paris to pet your soft-looking fur and stroke you under your chin.. but since I can't, I am sure one of your loving and beloved family members will give you some nice pets and chin-strokes for me .

And not only are you lovely to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too, Lily! You've never outgrown all of your kitteny antics and mischief, have you. I don't think you're naughty.. you just have a lot of energy! And you and your family members love each other very much. You'd never do anything to hurt anyone, and you don't meow but let your people know how much you love them in your own special ways. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh, lovely Lily! What a darling kitten you were, and what a beautiful kitty lady you are! At four years old, you still have plenty of kitten energy and spirit! You have such wonderful markings, and those beautiful blue eyes! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting for me to celebrate YOU, gorgeous girl! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lily you certainly are gorgeous!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures and meeting you cyberly. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day of fame.

Congratulations, sweet Lily, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Lily!

Greetings lovely Lily! Happy Cat of the Day! Oh, what a perennial beauty you are! Your softly muted silver coat, your sparkling blue eyes, are exquisite! And though you may be 4 years young, just like Peter Pan, you will forever be young at heart!
    She is four years old, but you would never know it to watch her! It's like she didn't grown up, she's like a baby kitten in her head !
    What a beauty you are, Lily, inside and out, and how lucky your human is, having a beautiful, joyful, fun loving best friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart melting photos, was the perfect ending to my day! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, lovely Lily!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, lovely Lily!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bonjours Madame Lily.
    Here you are such une belle Fille Chatte from the City of Lights , the exciting Paris France where there are so amny oppurtunities for fantastic take out meals.

There are so many of Our Awesome Angels who have fallen in love with Paris , and I am sure they will visit you with pates and fromage.

Have Fun on your Day Notre Nouvelle Amie Lily.
    We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING pour Notre Belle Jeune Fille Lily notre Chatte de la Jour Novelle.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS