Thread: AAHHHhhhhh.....December (i think)

AAHHHhhhhh.....December (i think)

ah ok wierd
    1. its minnesota
    2. its December
    3. theres no snow
    4. its almost christmas
    5. AND its 70 degrees

**What is this world comming to???, its soppose to be cold and snowy and not like this
    Here take a look
    http://geocities.com/iceyshiver21/december.html
    Last edited by iceyshiver21; 12-14-2002 at 03:32 PM.

Um...according to www.weather.com at 3:40 it is only in the 30's in Northern MN, the 40's in the "middle" of MN, and lower 50's in southern MN. What part do you live in??

Here in Menomonee Falls, there has been no snow for weeks (we got about 1 inch 3 weeks ago, it melted quick), and it is in the 40's and high 30's.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

i live in the very sounthern tip and it says 65 degrees now, but it sure feels like seventy

I see...

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

WHAT!?!?! NO SNOW IN MINNESOTA?!?! THAT MUST BE A JOKE!!!! LOL! I had always thought of Minnesota as being the COLDEST state. My parents lived there for two years before I was born but moved away because they got sick of the COLD COLD COLD snowy blizzards. My dad once had to go shopping when it was -65 degrees in January and on the way, the car "froze" or something and he got stuck and there were no cell phones back then either. Anyway, that was when they decided to leave that frozen piece of land. "They call it a piece of Anarctica!" They lived in Minneapolis. I checked on weather.com and its 45 degrees there! My dad says at this time of the year, its supoosed to be AT LEAST -10 to -20. I can't believe it. Let us know when the blizzards start. Hehe.

Popcornbird: That is a really pretty signature!! Who is the artist?

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    Popcornbird: That is a really pretty signature!! Who is the artist?
    Thanks. I have no clue. I found it by doing a search on google. Its supposed to be a shirt.

no snow!

I'm usually a lurker, but have been posting up a storm today. (must be because i'm on holiday! ) i'm heading up to northern wisconsin for christmas and my family called today to tell me it was as warm THERE as it is HERE (new mexico). wild!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

I'm in Utah, which usually gets tons of snow.....none here either *pouts*

Hey, you know what... I remember earlier in the year hearing about how there was suposed to be an ElNino thingy this year, maybe that is why it is so mild and no snow??? I haven't heard anything else about it since. I WANT IT TO SNOW! I WANT A BLIZZARD!!! Christmas is so borning with no snow! I am used to 12 feet of snow by this time of the month! LOL! Last year we had over 20 inches in December, and we had 2 snow days!

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

Anybody who is missing snow needs to come to New England!!! Generally, we only start to get real snow that lasts for more than a day or two starting mid-December. This year, we started in October, and every week (it seems like) we are getting more & more. Right now we have just about a foot on the ground, and all ice underneath it. So anybody that is cheerful about this stuff, is more than welcome to come haul it away!!

lots and lots of snow, we havent had a decent winter since '97 and then we had a little under 25-50 foot snow bank from the constent wind i would have never thought it could happen till the snow stopped and i saw it, between minnesota and wisconson, it is alaska, jeez, today its cooler though.