Thread: Bera

Bera

]Bera is a fur ball of cuteness. Her beautiful eyes say that she is a happy pup. I expect those eyes will get a lot of forgiveness for her when she needs it. Tricks are not important for her well-being but happy living is. Congratulations Bera on being our beautiful Dog Of The Day. Celebrate this distinct honor with your family for as long as possible. We wish for you and your family a long and bright future together. We send our best wishes to Norway just for you!
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Beautiful Bera

Congratulations Bera on being Dog of the Day

You are such a lovely soft black furball I can see you are loved very much. It's lovely that you are representing Norway today

Wishing you a wonderful day of adventure and international fame.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Newfs

You are going to love your soon to be BIG Newfie. I have Newfs and they really are gentle giants.

You're a beauty Bera!!! Newfies are one of my favorites!
    Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Omygoodness! I believe I have melted into a puddle on the floor from all that cuteness!!! Bera, you are absolutely adorable! I hope you have a great day as DOTD and a long and happy life!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Beautiful Bera!

Hi Bera in beautiful Norway! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, what an adorable wee ball of black fluffiness you are, precious beyond words! And as is the case with most puppies, lots of sleeping, eating (edible and non-edible "stuff") and playing on your daily "to do" list! But I'd bet nothing beats being with your special person, giving and getting love! You're still a baby, but already you and your person have forged a very special bond, one that will one grow deeper and stronger with time! What fun she/he will have watching you grow (REALLY big), what wonderful times you'll be sharing over the many years to come! You're one beautiful (inside and out) girl, Bera, and your family so very lucky to have a loving companion, a best friend for life, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bera!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bera, you are absolutely adorable! I would love to give you an enormous hug! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678