Thread: Handsome Harlequin

Handsome Harlequin

Concatulations dearest Harlequin on being COTD. You look magnificient and Regal with your royal face and looong legs. Have a lovely day with lots of treats and scritches.

Stunning Harlequin

Wow Harlequin you surely are a stunner and wonderful looking pussycat. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

You look so happy I can tell you are loved very much.

Here's wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom. Perhaps your human will get you some feathers as a special treat now that you are a star!

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

We all got quite a pleasant view today when wee first saw you Harlequin , you are such amazing Cat.
    You are so imperially slim , and you really have such an unique coloring to you
    You really are one of the most beautiful of Cats and we know that our Siamese Six Pack of Angels has made you their friend , as have we.

We are all sending Our Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To Our Newest Friend and Our Sensational New Cat of the Day Happy Harlequin.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, look at that face! When I saw those ENORMOUS ears and stunning blue eyes this morning I knew what a special kitty you are.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Harlequin, what a stunningly beautiful Colorpoint Shorthair Meezer girl you are! What a long, sleek, gorgeous honey you are, with that so soft and shiny looking fur and the sweet face with and the enormous ears and those huge blue eyes looking out at your world with so much happiness and delight. At only two years of age you are still a growing girl and have many, many years of fun ahead! I wish I could reach through the screen down to Chambersburg, PA to pet you down your long sleek body and then up under your chin.. Well, since I can't, I know one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And not only are you gorgeous to look upon, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality too! You are full of energy and make your humans smile to watch you jump high for feather toys. You love to be the center of attention with whatever is going on. You are curious, outgoing, and affectionate with everyone, full of purrs and a great conversationalist too. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Harlequin, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even a new feather toy to play with and jump high to catch.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dearest Harlequin! My mother is loves Meezer type kitties, and your first picture is so stunning I phoned her and made sure she would look at you. She is not feeling well, and I know your photo would give her a huge smile, if not a loving laugh!

You are stunning and elegant and sound like quite a character - and of course, you are a talkative girl! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, stunning and sleek Harlequin. I hope you are even extra spoiled today if that is possible!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    What an awesome, beautiful kitty cat! Have the best day

Harlequin what a stunning girl you are!!!

You are a purr-fect example why cats have been loved and even worshipped by certain cultures. Your lovely pictures sure took my breath away!!! What fun it must be having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Harlequin, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats, beautiful Harlequin, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Harlequin, you look very regal in your photo! I like your lovely blue eyes with your dark face and feet, with some white mixed in! What a beautiful kitty!

And you are busy, too -- being the center of attention , jumping for your feather toy, and being curious! Then it is time to show affection to your people and smoothly keep up your end of the conversation PURR-fect!

Dear Harlequin, could you please have your people give you a big hug for me, sweet wonderful kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Harlequin!

Hi Harlequin! Happy Cat of the Day! What a stunning, blue eyed beauty you are, Harlequin! Your plush coat and coloring, those ears, simply exquisite! And oh, aren't you the chatty, personality packed puss to boot, the perfect puss package, a beauty inside and out! What a wonderful way to end the day, having the pleasure of meeting you, honoring you for the extra special girl that you are, a gem!!! Your family is so very lucky to have you in their lives, Harlequin, bringing so much joy to their days! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! You sure deserve all of the praise and pampering headed your way! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, stunning Harlequin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dear Harlequin on being chosen COTD. What a sleek, beautiful girl you are with such lovely blue eyes. You have a beautiful purrsonality to match and you are most deserving of this honor. We hope you had a fun day of celebration. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together