Thread: Yukukitteru the Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yukukitteru the Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great little Cat of the Future you are Yukukitteru , a great little Classic Tabby Cat who has their whole life ahead , and the world as their oyster!!
    I cannot recall many of out Cats of the Day from the magnificent country of Brazil , welcome to you little Kitten from all of us at the Found Cats Hotel, where we just love you.

We too are always looking at the Porch Cats who come by because our Dad cannot stand to see a hungry Cat , and almost all of us became Found Hotel Cats in this way.
    We just love Kittens.

All we Found Hotel Cats are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for Our New Friend, Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Kitten of the Day Karmic Yukukitteru.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Yukukitteru

Beautiful, adorable COTD!

Oh, dearest Yukitteru, what an adorable little Brazilian kitten boy you are! You are so cute with your pretty tabby-and-white fur pattern and your sweet little face with the look of joy and delight in your eyes. I wish I could reach through the monitor all the way down to Guarulhos, São Paulo to pet you and rub that little tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, or course) you display so proudly! Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved young family member will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, or course) for me .

And you are not only lovely to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! We're so glad your young friend found you on the street and brought you home to safety and warmth and love and good food. You are full of energy and love to play, don't you! You like to watch other cats through the door and "talk" with them. You like to play fetch, bringing your toys to your Purrrson to throw back for you to catch again. You are very affectionate and enjoy visitors. You and your whole family all love each other very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yukitteru, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-15-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a sweety you are, Yukukitteru! I like your green eyes and your pretty tabby markings! You watch other kitties and talk to them, and play fetch with your toys! You are handsome and smart! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie boy!

p.s., I think you should be permitted to sleep in the house, because there are too many things outside at night that could be dangerous for a kitty.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yukukitteru what an adorable fellow you are!!!

You look so happy in your garden. It must be a fun place to explore and enjoy some sunshine. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Your wonderful pictures made me smile. I hope you are enjoying your day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Yukukitteru, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe3some Yukukitteru!

Hi Yukukitteru! Happy Cat of the Day! What a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving Brazilian beauty you are, sweetheart! We're so grateful to your person for rescuing you from a life on the streets, transforming you from a lonely, hungry, homeless boy to a happy, healthy, much loved furkid! You're just as sweet and loving as can be, and it's no big surprise to hear that you're humans are unable to deny you anything; you're irresistible! A friend to all, that's you, Yukukitteru, and how very lucky your family is to have you in their lives! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Yukukitteru, our most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Yukukitteru
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Yukukitteru on being chosen COTD. You are such a cute little guy. Thank goodness you were found and rescued from the street. Hoping you enjoyed your day of celebration and wishing you and your family the best. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Such a sweet kitty! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

The wonderful Yukitteru

Belated congratulations Yukitteru on being Cat of the Day It's fantastic to see Brazil represented.

You are such a beautiful pussycat and I can tell you are loved very much indeed.

Have a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones