Thread: Zoey!

Zoey!

HI Zoey, what a sweet girl you are. I"m glad you are helping your Dad with his cancer. Sometimes dogs make all the difference in the world! Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries

Zoey

Zoey is just as cute as all get out! Loved seeing her sweet face today and am so glad she brings such love, comfort and joy to your family. Great DOTD

Zoey the Healer!

Greetings darling Zoey! Happy Dog of the Day!!! What a precious pup you are, simply adorable...just look at that face, that loving expression, that soft furry belly! A "big" doggie in a little package, that you are Zoey, a stealer AND healer of hearts! How blessed your Daddy is to have you, his every faithful best friend and loving companion, his comforter, there by his side during this difficult time! Nothing like the quiet, unconditional love of a furkid to soothe the soul, help heal the body and spirit! You truly were heaven sent, Zoey, an earthly angel, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day EVERY day, honors! I hope this finds your Daddy doing well, sweetheart, so that you and he and your entire family can enjoy a very special day of celebration, with many more happy years yet to come! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Zoey, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Zoey - what a cutie-pie you are. You have such a sweet look about you. I just love little fuzzy fluffies - and you sure are one - just adorable. Oh - did I already say that I find you to be picture perfect????? Silly me.... I'm sure you are a great companion and comfort to your dad - he has his own live-in therapy dog. How wonderful. So sorry that he is sick, but somehow we always find the difficult times in life easier to bear when we have a pet to help us thru. Keep up the good work, sweetie.

Congratulations to you for being selected to be honored as today's DOTD. Hope that it has been EXTRA special for you, with fun and maybe some treats too!

p.s. I used to visit in Pembroke Pines and Hollywood when I had relatives living there, but haven't been back down since they moved away a few years ago. Pretty area - but way too hot and humid!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You're a little cutie Zoey!!! You don't look 10 years old!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zoey, you are so sweet to take care of your daddy! Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Zoey, I agree with everything that everyone has said! You're adorable, you definitely don't look ten years old! How wonderful that you are a very special therapy doggie girl to your daddy I am sending tons of hugs to you down in beautiful Florida, Zoey! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Zuper Zoey

Congratulations Zoey on being Dog of the Day You certainly deserve the award as you have been so kind to your daddy... a kindred spirit no doubt. You look and sound very much like my friend Susie, who is also a Yorkshire Terrier... soft, cuddly and a great personality.

Apologies for the belated reply.

Enjoy your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones