Thread: Fredward!!!

Fredward!!!

You're gorgeous Fredward!!! Congrats on being POTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Fredward is TOO cute, and just love his name! Carry on Fredward, big smooches!

Fabulous Fredward!

What a stunning Painted Turtle you are, Fredward! Your markings, your coloring, aka your "paint," are gorgeous! I don't think we've had too many Painted Turtle honorees here on Pet of the Day, so seeing your beautiful self up on my screen today was an extra special treat! Beautiful, "interesting and cool," simply fabulous...you're all that and so much more Fredward, and your human so very lucky to have a companion as beautiful, as unique, as cool as you! What fun your human is going to have watching you grow up! Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your well earned day celeb; swimming in your tank, having some fun in the sun, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, fabulous Fredward, our very special and most deserving 'top pet!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fredward what an adorable turtle you are!!!

You remind me of the turtles I had when I was a girl. It sounds like you have the same sweet personality too. Thanks for the smiles you gave me on this chilly day. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your day of fame.

Congratulations, sweet Fredward, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fredward! I love that name, your coloring, and your size! Wow! you are small. I do love that coloring.

Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

The amazing Fredward

Wow Fredward you are wonderful I've never met a Painted Turtle before and I've pleased I've met you. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. You are now an international star.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones