Thread: The great Gilbert Oliver

The great Gilbert Oliver

Wow Gilbert... I'm stunned. Not only with your beauty, but also your marvellous personality and wonderful humom. You are soooo lucky to have her as she sounds as though she thinks very much 'outside the box' and like a bird... getting you a harness, taking you to all those interesting places.

I love the photos of you to. You surely are an international star. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

You're gorgeous Gilbert!!! What great pictures of you! Seeing you fly is so cool!
    Congrats on being POTD!I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gilbert! You remind me a lot of a conure I had the pleasure of knowing. Seeing you out and about in your harness really brightened my day. Congrats to you, pretty boy!!

Magnificent Gilbert Oliver!

Stunning!!! What a beautiful bird, what a beautiful story! I'm awestruck of the bond you share with your mom, Gilbert Oliver! You are truly one magnificent creature, beautiful not only in looks, but in spirit and personality! Honestly, I just can't get enough of your photos; breathtaking! What a glorious, adventure and fun filled life you have been blessed with, Gilbert Oliver, and equally as lucky is your mom, having such a magnificent best feathered friend in you! You're amazing!!! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Gilbert! I'm sure your mom has something extra special in store for you today, a trip to some place fun for sure, followed by some pasta and veggies! Lots of love to you, beautiful Gilbert Oliver, our very special and most deserving, Pet of the Day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gilbert Oliver what a gorgeous and charming bundle of fun you are!!!

What wonderful pictures of you!!! We seldom get to see parrots flying. You sure seem happy and enjoying yourself!!! I know I certainly enjoyed meeting you!!! Please thank you loving mom for sharing you with us. What a wonderful friend you must be.

Congratulations, sweet Gilbert, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~