Thread: Gorgeous Gretel

Gorgeous Gretel

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day

Wow Gretel... I've never seen a hare before. My mummy has only ever seen one on TV and in a book when she was a child called Masquerade http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masquerade_(book). You are so pretty with those lovely ears and humungous too!

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Gorgeous Gretel! Your golden-brown coat reminds me a little of an Abyssinian cat, with the light color and darker ticking. You look very sleek in your first picture, where you are receiving a delicious treat! I like the photos of you outside in the snow, doing some exploring! Then snuggling on a blanket with your kitty-pal

You are very smart! You figured out how to get in the bathroom sink - I know some cats like the sink, but I've never before met a sink-bunny! Going up on top of the dog's kennel, and of course in the "big bed" with your person! Not only smart but busy And much loved - as it should be! I can picture the smiles you get from people when you make a trip to the pet store! I bet that is so much fun for everyone who gets to meet you! And you get to be an ambassador for Belgian Hares, and for bunnies in general!

So Gretel, I hope you have a wonderful day of exploring (but not on any wire); spending time with your Doberman and Sphynx siblings, being your beautiful self and being loved! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting for me, and maybe a big cuddle or hug if you like those. Happy Pet of the Day to you, amazing Gretel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gretel what a stunning girl you are!!!

I'm not sure we've ever had a Belgian hare as a Pet of the Day before. You are the first I remember anyway. You are a treat to see no matter what kind you are!!! Your wonderful pictures certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Gretel, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Gretel!

What a stunning, simply gorgeous Belgian Hare you are, Gretel! I too had only read of hares in books, on the Internet, and I must tell you I learned more about the history of your breed, your confirmation and personality, from your person than I have from any book or online article! It's great to know that a breed as rare as yours, with such special needs, found her way to a guardian so knowledgeable and committed! You sure do keep your human hopping, but no doubt she/he is more than able to keep up with your antics, hehe, and the joy you bring to her/his days, more than worth the little bit of extra effort! What an extra special girl you are, Gretel, truly one in a million, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors! I hope you and all of your furry siblings, the Dobie and Sphynx, are all enjoying a very happy day, being loved and pampered to pieces! (That pic of cuddling with your kitty is heart melting!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Gretel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gretel you are a stunningly beautiful hare, exotic almost. I enjoyed reading about you. Congrats on being named Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hello Gretel! What a treat to see your beautiful form on my homepage!

Belgian Hares are one of my favorite breeds of rabbit too, and you are an exquisite one! Enjoy your special day, and tell your person thank you for sharing you with us!