Thread: Sweet Carter

Sweet Carter

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Carter

You sure are a lovely looking doggy. I love the photos of you and your daddy and am so pleased you have found a loving home with humans and a furry. Maybe we'll see cane on DOTD too some day

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Cutie Carter! What a happy new beginning you got after a difficult start in life. I smiled when I saw the photo of you and your person together, then you on your back, then you and daddy together on the sidewalk! You gather up all your stuffies and place them together in the kitchen - what happens next? Does your person help you play with them, or maybe they get put away so you can gather them all again tomorrow! You run and play with your person, or your dog-brother! You are getting used to people meeting you How wonderful that you have such a full, happy new life! I bet you are learning to do all kinds of fun new things like eating a yummy treat, taking a nap with your person, and receiving petting and hugs! Could you please have your person give you some petting or a big hug for me, which ever you prefer. Happy Dog of the Day to you, charming Carter!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Sweet Carter

We are SO glad that you found it in your hearts to rescue Carter. Cute as heck 4 sure, lotsa smooches to Carter xxoxoo

Hi there, sweet Carter - Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!

How lucky you are to have found a family who care and treat you well. I can picture you in the kitchen with toys piled up - I think they are meant to be presents for you family for giving you such a good life.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Carter!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Carter!

Hi Carter! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Your happy tails homecoming story has truly warmed my heart, as has your heart melting photos, especially that one of you posing so proudly with your Daddy! Thank goodness for rescue groups such as the wonderful 2nd Chance 4 Life Rescue in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania for their dedication to finding loving forever families for deserving doggies such as you! You're finally living the good life, Carter, finally learning the joys of being a much loved furkid (with all of those perks such as an endless supply of stuffies)! But as is so often the case with our rescues, you somehow know how blessed you are, giving back ten fold the love you get! (Reading how you treat your stuffies with such care and tenderness melted my heart into a puddle of mush!) But you know, Carter, as blessed as you are, the luckiest of all are your Mom and Dad, having a sweet and loving furkid, a best friend for life, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and brother Kane are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Carter, and to Kane too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Carter. Aren't you just handsome? Congrats on being named Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)