Thread: Sweetest Snowball

Sweetest Snowball

Oh, dearest Snowball, what a beautiful white Angel you are! That so-soft-looking fur, and those lovely yellow eyes. I certainly do wish I could reach all the way to the Rainbow Bridge and pet you and skritch your chin and give you some Brushins. Since I can't, I know many Angels are giving you some pets and skritches amd Brushins right now .

You are not only gorgeous, you are so loved by your dear family and love them so much back. They adopted you from the vet's office after you'd been abandoned there, and then you shared your life with them for ten years until you went to the Bridge. They treasure their precious memories and still miss you after all these years. What a wonderful love-filled home you all shared! Please send some purrs to their hearts to remind them that you are with them always and will welcome them Home, One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Snowball Angel, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and friends and all the Angels are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite heavenly treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 04-13-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Snowball

Snowball is a magnificent COTD, what a beautiful coat indeed! We were delighted to see her see her sweet self today

Snowy Snowball

Wow Snowball what a wonderful cat you were, you are... as I'm sure wherever you are over the rainbow bridge, you are having a fun time with your daily rituals. The Brushins sounded wonderful and fun. You truly were loved by your human parents.

I wish you well wherever you are Snowy.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

And now Snowball Angel , you are probably a General in Our Owesome Angels Army Corps.
    We bet that you are on Buffet Patrol looking for places that have food that will please all our many species of Awesomw Angels.

You are such a Gorgeous Cat Angel Snow Ball, please say hello to the Found Cat Hotel and Porch Angels for us.
    We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our Dear New Cat Angels , Our Celestial New Friend and Our Newest Cat Of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Snowball, I am sorry you went to RB but you had a wonderful, ritual-filled 10 years with your devoted guardian that will forever miss you. Be sure to say "meow" to my white cat Schuyler at RB, who lived about the same amount of years as you. My vet mentioned that white cats are prone to illnesses and I find it hard to believe that coat color can be such an indication, but I trust her knowledge. You were so loved, sweetheart, and may you come visit your person/people during their dreamland to let them know you are fine now.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Snowball!

Such beautiful gold eyes you have Snowball! I know that they are watching over your meowmi and meowpi even now. Sweet dreams sweet kitty.

Beautiful Snowball~

Dearest Snowball~ What a beautiful, snow white girl you were, Snowball. Even before leaving for the Rainbow Bridge, having earned your angel wings, you were an earthy angel, the sweetest and most loving of kitties with a heart of pure gold.How blessed your family was those many years ago when they adopted you. I can't imagine why a family would abandon a kitty as beautiful and loving as you, but thankfully they had enough caring and compassion to leave you at the doorstep of a vet. But despite their reasoning, your first "family's" loss was your forever family's priceless gain, having been given an unexpected gift of love and friendship. You truly were one in a million, Snowball, a Cat of a Lifetime, never ever to be forgotten no matter how many years may pass. And the fact that your family has today, 6 years since your passing, shared such a beautifully written tribute to their beloved furkid is proof that your precious spirit, the legacy of love you left behind, the cherished memories you and they made, will live on in their hearts forever...That is until that joyful meeting at the Bridge (where the "The Brushins" continue to be a daily routine)! Great thanks to your dear family for giving us the opportunity to honor you and all that you mean to your family. We can all relate to the that sense of emptiness your parting has left them with. But I hope the fact that knowing you all will one day be reunited, and seeing you being honored here today, brings them some comfort and puts a smile on their faces. Sending lots of love to you up there at the Rainbow Bridge, beautiful Snowball, our very special and most deserving, Sunday Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Snowball.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dearest Snowball on being chosen COTD. You were a most beautiful kitty and obviously very special. It is clear how much your family loved and treasured you while you were with them, and how much they still love and miss you. Hopefully you enjoyed a special day of celebration today at the Rainbow Bridge, dear Angel Snowball.

Sending gentle hugs to Snowball's family. You were so wonderful to adopt her and give her such a loving home. Thank you for sharing her photos and story with us. May your wonderful memories of your dearest Snowball always bring you comfort. I know it is very hard to lose a beloved fur baby. They seem to take a little piece of our hearts with them when they go to the Rainbow Bridge, but the love we shared with them keeps us connected across all time.