Thread: Meet my new little boy

Threaded View

Meet my new little boy

Sunday
    April 13 2014

Meet my little orange boy.

You folks were not very good at talking me out of getting a kitten LOL.

I called neighbors & searched in my country area & would you believe there were no kittens at all available at this time. Also I was looking for an orange kitten, one I can see easily. Got several responses of in 3-4 weeks I should have some kittens but not usually orange...but I couldn't wait that long, could I? Then I looked at local newspapers and very few if any kittens were listed. Then it hit me--craigslist-- and that is where I found my baby boy. I missed out on 2 orange kittens two days ago but yesterday I found ad for kitten needing a good home & his photo was beautiful (see below). I emailed and the woman chose me out of five responses & today I picked up my baby boy at Lowes Home Improvement. No, he wasn't part of a decorating section. It's just where his previous owner and I met to make the exchange.

I haven't named him yet because I want to wait to see what his personality is like and maybe I'll come up with a name that just naturally comes to mind. We've been home 45" and Sissy has barely stopped barking. At the moment I have boy in wire cage so Sissy & LilGirl can see & smell him. LilGirl is taking it very calmnly but Sissy is out of breath from barking. Meanwhile boy is really good at climbing the wire crate. First I took boy to kitchen to see if he wanted any water or to use litter box--no to each. He is so cute I think.

Wish me luck tonight and the next few days/weeks... Kay
    Attached Images Attached Images