Thread: Max and Rocky!!!

Max and Rocky!!!

Max and Rocky, you two are so adorable!!! It sounds like you got out of the shelter just in time. How sad for the other dogs.

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day celebrating and I hope you get a few extra treats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fur babies, Max & Rocky

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day Max & Rocky

I'm so pleased you found your human parents and now have a happy content life all together. You look so fun and cuddly.

I hope you enjoy your international day of stardoms.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Max and Rocky, the dynamic duo!

Hi there Max and Rocky! Happy Dog(s) of the Day to you two little angels! What a treat, having a dynamic duo, a terrific twosome, a precious pair of pups as our very special, most deserving, Sunday co-honorees! You guys are just too precious for words (could your breed blend be any more awesome, hehe), and seeing you up on my screen this afternoon has added some much needed*sunshine* to my day! In fact, I can almost smell the irresistible scent of puppy breath from here! We can't express in words our gratitude to your family for adopting you, nor our thanks to all of those tireless volunteers for their dedication to rescue, helping so many deserving animals find their way to loving forever homes! Thanks to them happy new beginnings such as yours are possible! And though it breaks my heart to think your mommy didn't make it, we're so happy this adorable brother team was able to stay together! Oh, what a wonderful life awaits you, Max and Rocky! But luckiest of all is your family, having two such beautiful furkids, best friends for life, in you...doubly blessed! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pies! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, and each and every minute of your happy, new life! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Max and Rocky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Just how cute are you two???? - I'd say there should have been a cuteness warning before I looked at your pics and read your story. How lucky for you, that you got out of NC in time, but sad for all the other critters that didn't. And as far as 2's go - just double the pleasure, double the fun, and double the mischief, and of course, double the love!

Congratulations on being selected as the twosome DOTD today. Hope it was a wonderful day with lots of fun and frolicking and of course - TREATS!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

What's better than an adorable puppy on Dog of the Day? TWO adorable puppies! Max and Rocky, you are so, so cute! Extreme cuteness alert for sure! I hope you had a terrific day of fun being the Dogs of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678