Thread: ~ Hazel ~

~ Hazel ~

You're a pretty girl Hazel!!! I just love donkeys! It seems you love sweets, so do I!
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day with all of your friends!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Hazel

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Hazel. You truly are a wonderful donkey.

What a surprise for your human parents. I'm so pleased you're with a happy field of donkeys and horses with lots of sweet treats.

Enjoy your day of international stardom. May you be blessed with sweet things in the future.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Hazel, you are so pretty! What a welcome addition to the herd and may you enjoy many more happy, healthy years with your devoted family getting sweet treats from the neighbors!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Hazel!

Hi Hazel! Happy Pet of the Day! It's donkey day on Pet of the Day...Yay! I just love, love, love donkeys and you, Hazel, are one of the prettiest, sweetest, most loving donkeys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, albeit cyberly! There's an historic farm down the road from me with (among other animals), two resident miniature donkeys and they're such a hit with the visitors, especially with the kids! I didn't know donkeys like to play ball/soccer! What a joy it must be to have a best 4 legged friend in you, Hazel, and what fun you must have, not only interacting with your humans but all of your 4 legged friends too, including donkeys Winnie (mom), Fern and Joey, and horse pal Molly, Snickers, Spider and Bunny! Yes, you truly ARE special, Hazel, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors! I hope you and the entire 4 legged crew are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day bash, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, hugs and *smoochies* to you, precious Hazel, and to all of your furry friends too!(Please have your mom give you all of those yummy fave treats for me...I vote for peppermints!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~