Thread: Super Susie

Super Susie

Well dear friend, you made is Susie. You are now an international superstar! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

You are such a lovely softy, furry and sweet doggy. I can see why everyone loves you.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Perhaps your humom will give you some extra chicken as a treat Prrr prrr

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Hello, Susie! What a cutie girl you are - I can just picture people smiling when they meet you! You are a busy girl too - meeting people and other dogs, sun bathing, wagging your tail and receiving some petting and lovies I am sending you some extra petting for your special day! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Susie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet, adorable Susie!

Hi Susie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! Aww, what a precious, cutie patootie pupperoo you are! I want SO badly to rub that soft, warm belly and plant a zillion kisses on your sweet face! I'm sorry your former mommy (or daddy) was no longer able to care for you. I'm sure it wasn't easy for him/her to let you go; what a selfless thing she/he did! And oh, what a wonderful 2nd home, forever home, you landed in! It surely was a case of love at first sight, and it's clear you love your humans back ten fold! What a priceless, unexpected gift of love and joy your family has been given, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more happy, carefree, fun filled years together! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Susie! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart melting photos, has made my day a whole lot brighter! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cutie pie, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Susie, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hello Sweet Susie - what a darling little girl you are. I have a soft spot for cute, little, fuzzy-wuzzy pooches, and your pics brought a big smile to me today. I'm sorry that your first parent could no longer care for you, but you certainly did land in a wonderful new home, with new parents to love and spoil you. Your new life sounds like so much fun too - and you are definitely spoiled to the max. But you deserve it, little one......I'd spoil you too if I had the chance.

I hope that your day in the spotlight has been one of fun, cuddles, belly rubs, and everything else that you enjoy - and of course, an extra helping of chicken would be great too. Congratulations on being the honorable DOTD today, and may you have a very long and happy and healthy life with your loving family.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You're a little cutie Susie!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla