Thread: The beautiful furball - Korin

The beautiful furball - Korin

Wow Korin you are indeed a beautiful pussycat. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Prrr prrr

So pleased you've found a lovely human to live with. You sound like a match made in heaven. You look so pretty/handsome and very intelligent, I can see why your parent likes taking photos of you.

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Korin

OMG what a beautiful cat and that is one fine tail you have grown.

Congrats on COD

Beautiful kitty

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous cat with us - I have to say that he has the look of an old soul. He probably has lots of stories to tell about his life before you like my Caramel. When they are born in less than perfect circumstances they are lucky to survive and find a family like yours so as a rescue volunteer for many years I thank you VERY much for taking him in. I hope you both have many happy healthy years together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Korin you are such a great looking Cat , a Creamsicle Cat white with a layer of Orange.
    We are so sorry to hear about you family , it is providence that you are able to find your FurrEver Home , and we bet that your Little Siblings all Eternal Awesome Baby Angels come by to be and play with you.

You are such a Great Cat now an official Cat being a year young, and we know that you and your best Friend will have many many years of love and friendship together.

We are sending a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Littls Survivor and Our New Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Kute Korin!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Korin is such a handsome boy! Thank you for rescuing him and giving him a furr-ever home.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Korin, what an utterly beautiful creamsicle-colored fluffball you are, and what a fantastic collection of photos you've shared with us here. You were an adorable little kitten, and you're growing up as a majestic, handsome big boy! Your fur looks like spun-cotton candy of a lovely creamsicle kind, and you have just the sweetest face with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and the cute little pink nosie and the lovely eyes with such a look of joy and contentment. Well, I sure do wish I could reach through the monitor down to Mt. Sterling, Kentucky to pet you and rub my fingers under your chin and around your face. (But since I can't, I trust one of your loving and beloved family members will give you some pets and chin-rubs for me .)

How fortunate that you came to the door of your potential-Furrrever home and your blessed potential-Purrrent let you in! We're so sorry your siblings and your mom disappeared, but we hope and trust they are safe now and/or are Angels who keep you company always. What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your humans smile with your still-kitteny energy and antics, running after people's feet and all around the house. And then you climb into your special friend's lap and fall asleep as he/she rubs your little belly. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

(A note to Korin's humans: PLEASE keep him away from cords! He could get seriously hurt chewing on them. You can buy bitter-apple spray in pet-supply stores, which you spray on the cords and, since it's a nasty taste for cats, they won't like the taste of the cords and hopefully will leave them alone. There are other things you can do too, which have been discussed recently here on Pet Talk.)

Congratulations, darling Korin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Korin, You are indeed beautiful! No doubt you have a wonderful home where you are cared for and loved. I enjoyed all the lovely photos--such a handsome boy. Love your coloring. I hope you have many years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

Precious Korin!

Hi Korin! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL, photogenic boy you are, Korin! Your coat and coloring are gorgeous, and oh, what a face! Your photos are beyond heart melting, Korin, especially that one shot of you as a teeny wee one! What a wonderful choice you made in your selection of a forever human, Korin! I have no doubt you sensed right off the bat, the day your human first laid on your newborn self, that with her/him you would be safe! What joy you have brought to your human's days, Korin, and no doubt you and he/she will me making countless more happy memories! How lucky you are to have one another, and I hope that you and your human will know many, many more wonderful, fun and love filled years together! Thanks to your person for sharing your very touching story and all of those precious photos with us! Meeting you has truly brightened my cloudy day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Korin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Korin, what a skinny little kitten you were and now a handsome, beautiful, well-fed boy! You are a kitten until you are two years old, so you have a lot of running to do yet.

Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Korin! Wishing you cuddles and extra treats today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

Thank you all! (:

I want to thank everyone of you for commenting onn how beautiful my perfect little kitten is ^.^ He want to thank every one of you!
    Hopefully I can figure out this website and comment on how beautiful your animals are ^.^

-sorry I'm new to this site U.U I'm not sure what to say but Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you guys are the nicest!!! <3333

Gorgeous creamsicle Korin! I would love to gently pet you, beautiful kitty! Your coat looks so soft and fluffy! I like the picture of you carrying your full, floofy tail straight up! (Please be careful on your outdoor adventures; I would not want anything to happen to you.) You chase your people's feet, or go on a zoom around the house ... then it is time to snuggle with your person for tummy-rubs! Purr-fect! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Korin!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Korin what a gorgeous fellow your are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure brightened my day!!! You and your family are lucky to have each other. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Korin, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome boy you are, Korin. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dearest Korin on being chosen COTD. You are a very handsome lad with such a wonderful fluffy tail. You are most deserving of this honor and we hope you enjoyed a day of celebration! How wonderful that your Momma found you and brought you into your furrever home. You were a lucky little one to be rescued, but your Momma is also very lucky to have you in her life. We so enjoyed seeing your photos (including your cute little baby pictures) and reading your story. Best wishes to you, dear boy, and to your Momma too. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together