Thread: Smudge the Cat

Smudge the Cat

I had sad news from my friend Greg , that his beloved Feline Companion has become an Awesome Angel now and has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge.
    Smudge and her friend Greg have been friends for 13 of her 14 years.
    Smudge had health issues over the years and could not have wanted a better friend.
    I know that someday that they will be together again in Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rest in peace, darling and beloved Smudge, now a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge. You and your dear Greg have been such good friends and companions for nearly your whole earthly life. Please send some purrs to his heart to remind him that your love is eternal, you and he are together always, and you will be there to welcome him Home on that One Fine Day..

Deepest sympathy to Greg and all who love and grieve sweet Smudge so very much. May your precious memories help to bring you some comfort. Blessings to you.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Red face

Smudge is a White Cat with just a smudge of black fur on her head , thus her name.
    She had to have vet Food , and was a regular at the Vets , but Greg is a good Cat Guardian and he loves Smudge that that did not matter.
    I know that Our Awesome Angels are showing Smudge around Maui and Augusta Georgia , so she can be reunited with her Pawpie when they are reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry about precious Smudge. Greg was a great pawpie to her and her special needs.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Smudge

I am so sorry to hear this too. One of our other friends, Cat Daddy, just lost his precious Grace last night at age 11. Send him your kind thoughts also.

Thoughts and prayers for our Cat Daddy and for Catmandu's friend Greg. I am so sorry.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kind thoughts and deepest sympathy to Cat Daddy too, for the loss of his beloved Grace, and to all who love her and grieve her. May your precious memories help to bring comfort to you all.

You are whole and healthy again, Grace, joining Smudge and so many other dear Angels at the Bridge. Please send some purrs down to the heart of your Cat Daddy to remind him you are with him always and will welcome him Home.. One Fine Day..

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sorry to hear of the loss of Smudge and Grace. Thoughts and prayers for Cat Daddy and for Catmandu's friend Greg. May their memories of Grace and Smudge bring them peace and comfort until they meet again.

My sincerest condolences to both Greg and Cat Daddy. It just plain HURTS when they leave us! I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!