Thread: Devon Blue LeChat

Devon Blue LeChat

Dearest Devon, when I saw your quiet and beautiful face I thought- oh, this must be a very sweet and soft-mannered kitty. You see- one can see it in your face
    You are a true Russian prince and are so close to your humans that you sleep with your adorable paw in the palms of their hands.
    I think it must be wonderful to share life with you and your humans know and appreciate it. I am sure all your Facebook friends and all your many kitty siblings will celebrate with you today.
    Catgratulations!
    P.S. Do you have crimson whiskers?

The Amazing Devon

Meow meow Devon, congratulations on being Cat of the Day

You are such a wonderful cat and must have amazing balance with a stubby tail. You sound so wonderful, soft and sweet and I can see why your human loves you very much.

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

What a handsome senior kitty gentleman you are, Devon! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

The FaceBook page is great! Shadow (my 17-year-old feline owner) became jealous over all the oooo's and ahhhhh's that she heard while she watched me looking at all of the cute pictures of Devon and his pals... Now she is sulking in the closet, but she'll get her share of loving in a bit.

Dearest Devon Blue LeChat, what a stunningly beautiful Russian Blue fellow you are! Your fur looks so much like soft grey suede, and just look at that sweet face there with the lovely pale green eyes, full of the wisdom and love you have gained over your fifteen years, ever since you were brought Home from the rescue at age one. I wish I could reach through the monitor to Studio City to pet you! But since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And not only are you gorgeous, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality too! You are the happiest cat your Purrrson has ever known, purring night and day, sleeping beside him/her every night with your paw in her/his hand. You enjoy giving your "crazy mouse" a good workout, rolling over it until it has had enough. You are still quite the athlete at your age, often jumping the eight feet to your special basket atop the cabinet, sometimes using the stairway your Purrrson built for you. You and your whole family all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Devon, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Devon you certainly do not look your age at all , you are such an elegant and happy Cat.
    You look quite a bit like my gray Empress of many names who still looks like a Kitten going on three years young.
    You are such a furry purrer , and so affectionate too.

We would love to come and see you on your special day , and bring over treats
    Have a great day Devon Chat LeChat .

We are all sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Devon Blue Le Chat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Deeelightful

Devon Blue would like to thank you all for the kind words and messages and Facebook posts. I've been reading them all to him and he is very proud to be Cat of the Day.

All the best,

(Devon's friend) Scott

Darling Devon, What a handsome Russian Blue you are. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Runcible Devon

Oh Devon I meant to say yesterday but I forgot! I was very impressed with your human for using the word 'Runcible'. Other than my humans and Edward Lear I don't know of anyone else who uses it. Runcible is an excellent word and should be used more often. Your humans chose well. You are definitely a Runcible Cat Prrr prrr

What a beautiful pussy you are

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Beautiful Blue Devon!

Greetings Devon Blue! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautifully "seasoned" blue boy you are, Devon! I hesitate to say senior as you don't look HALF you age, and it's clear you still have the spunk, the spirit, the athleticism of a teenager! And oh yes, your plush, blue coat looks SO soft! I can only imagine how comforting it is for your mommy to have you snuggled up against her at night, your dulcet purrs lulling her to sleep! What a joyful, fun loving, life loving best friend and ever faithful companion your mommy has had in you these many years, Devon Blue! You're every kitty lover's dream furkid come true, a pure treasure, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day EVERY day, honors! Thanks for sending me off to bed on a warm and fuzzy note, Devon Blue! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor; napping in your "sky high "basket, crushing your stuffed mouse to bits, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Devon Blue! Oh! Already "liked" your FB page!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you Devon Blue on being chosen COTD. You are a most handsome and charming gentleman kitty and most deserving of this honor! We loved reading about you and seeing your photos, both here and on your wonderful Facebook page. We hope you had fun celebrating your special day. Best wishes to you and your loving family. May you be blessed with more wonderful and happy years together.
    P.S. - Have also "liked" your FB page so we'll be following and looking forward to seeing even more beautiful photos of you

Gorgeous Devon Blue LeChat! I love that you hold hands (paws) with your person for sleep! And that you play with your Crazy Mouse by rolling on it! You are absolutely gorgeously beautiful, and I would like to reach right through the monitor to gently pet you! I hope you get a yummy snack for your special day (maybe not one that calls for a runcible spoon, though). Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Devon Blue!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks everyone!

Name:  1497865_10202270980108830_1393709032_o.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  297.8 KB

Awww, thanks for the gorgeous extra photo, handsome boy!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful! Thank you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery