Thread: Rhea the Mountain Horned Dragon

Rhea the Mountain Horned Dragon

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Rhea

Wow, I never met a Mountain Horned Dragon before. You really are special... and your skin colour changes too. I wish I could do that with my coat Prrr prrr

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Thank you

Thanks so much Nancy I am his human, lol. He is quite a character with a big lazy lizard personality in a little body.

pretty Rhea...

Dearest Rhea, congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day! You are beautiful and such a sweetheart too, I hope you have a wonderful day in the spotlight...:love:

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Thanks

Thank you both, I am Rhea's human and we are both very happy to be featured today.

Magnificent Rhea!

Greetings Rhea! Happy Pet of the Day! What a magnificent creature you are, Rhea, simply stunning (as are you photos; your coloring changes are so striking)! I do believe you are the first Mountain Horned Dragon to be crowned Pet of the Day! In fact, I'm embarrassed to say I had never heard of your species before now, so thanks to your human for sharing your back story and so many interesting fun facts regarding your species, your likes and needs, with us! It's also comforting to hear that a creature with such unique needs has found his/her way to such a knowledgeable and committed forever home! And kudos to you and your mom for helping to teach others about your species through your school visits/outreach! What a hit you must be with the kids; fun and educational! You make for one fine ambassador for lizards near and far, Rhea! But no one is luckier than your human, having a companion as special as you to call her/his own! Thanks to your person for sharing your stunning self with us all! It was a pleasure meeting you today, and I learned a lot too! Hope you and your cage mates, Loki and Pandora, are all enjoying a very special day of pampering, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, magnificent Rhea, and to Loki and Pandora, too! Long and happy life to you all! P.S...Your little blue cape is too cute for words!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~