Thread: Lovely Lily

Lovely Lily

Lily, what a beautiful girl you are. You look like the twin sister of my mixed breed pup, Tyson, except that he is 2˝ years old. Like you, he uses his paws like a cat or a person, has a playful growl (the likes of which I have never heard before), when he yawns he makes a long drawn-out noise just like a person, he loves all people and animals AND he is absolutely crazy about car rides. He will give up his dinner to go for a car ride even though he having fresh beef. Or if one of us puts on walking shoes, he will stick to us like glue...he loves to go for a walk. Lily, I think you and he are of the same ilk. To describe one is to describe the other. CONGRATULATIONS lovely girl on being our beautiful Dog Of The Day. Best wishes to you and your family for a long and very bright future. Meeting you made my day better.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

HI Lily, wow you came a long way! I'm glad you have a loving and understanding family.. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Precious Lily!

HiLily, sweet baby girl! Happy Dog of the Day! You have the face of an angel, Lily! Those big, beautiful, brown eyes,that sweet and loving, angelic expression, are heart melters! You remind me of a mini Lab with white booties and mittens! Your breed is listed as "dog," and when I read in your bio. that you were a rescue from the Caribbean a light went off! You look so much like the stray/homeless pups from that area they call Satos! "Sato" is simply the Spanish word for "street dog," but oddly enough so many Satos have a similar look...like you! Many wonderful rescue groups work to bring these dogs to the U.S. for care and adoption, and I'm so glad you were one of the lucky ones to find your way to such a loving forever family, no matter your lineage! And how lucky your humans are (especially your mom, hehe), having a best friend as gentle, as loyal, as loving as you in their lives! Thanks to your mom for sharing your precious self, your heartwarming story and utterly heart melting pics with us! We are so happy to have had the chance to honor you here today, sweetheart. You're a treasure! Enjoy your well earned day of celebrity, Lily, destuffng your stuffies, chewing on a tasty hoof, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Lily!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lily, you are adorable and so photogenic! I'm glad I got to meet you today! Please have your person register for Pet Talk so we can watch you grow up Happy Dog of the day to you, cutie! Sending a whole bunch of cyber kisses and hugs to you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a beauty Lily!!! Just look at those eyes! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovely Lily

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Lily

You are such a beautiful doggy/pussycat. You sound adorable and really fun to be around. I love the photos of you looking sooooo sweet.

Here's wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom. Here's hoping your human parents get you a nice hoof as a treat!

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Don't you just love those "dog" breeds !

Congrats Lily, happy DOTD.
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !