Thread: Wonderful Wilson

Wonderful Wilson

Congratulations Wilson on being Cat of the Day You are soooo wonderful and it sounds like you've found your ideal home with the humans, pug Penny and Sheeba. I'm so pleased for you. Now you can come out of your shell and be who you really are and want to be. Prrr prrrr.

The wire and cardboard sound fun. Have your human parents ever given you catnip? That's fun too.

I hope you have a wonderful day on your day of international stardom. Maybe we will see your siblings as stars in the future too!

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

What a great Cat you are Wilson!
    You look quite a bit like my ever growing Kitten Sydney Colby ChristinOfur, now I ahve an idea of what she will look like a few years from now.

We are glad that you are such good friends with your Pug Penny and your Tortie Friend Sheba , we bet that all three of you together can get yourselves into trouble , but it is all in fun.

It is sad that they no longer make Sheba Cat Food.
    We are sending a Triple MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Penny , Sheeba and of course Wilson , our Three Newest Friends and Co Pets of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet fella

Wilson looks so much like my Riley, except black and white instead of orange and white. And coincidentally Riley also is scared of the outdoors but that is because he lived outside before he was caught by animal control people and put in a cage in a room where he saw many animals getting euthanized (and he was next, but we saved him). Maybe your cat had a rough life outside and that is why he is content remaining indoors - he knows the dangers out there.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a handsome boy you are, Wilson! Your size suggests some Maine Coon in the woodpile somewhere. I'm glad you get along with your fur siblings.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, dearest Wilson, you are SO beautiful! A lovely, fluffy Tuxedo boy with nice long so-soft-looking fur and that so-sweet face with pale golden eyes. What dear photos of you! I would love to be able to reach right through the monitor over to Weyburn, Saskatchewan to pet you and to gently stroke you under your chin. (Since I can't, I trust one of your loving and beloved family members will give you some pets and some chin-strokes for me .)

You're very shy and introverted, but you are learning to be more confident, now that you have a wonderful home. We're so glad your humans adopted you from the Humane Society! That is very wise for you to stay an indoor-only cat; too many dangers outside for kitties.

And look at the nice family you have indoors, your Tortie pal Sheeba and your Pug buddy Penny and your wonderful humans! You and Sheeba love to cuddle up together and groom each other. You wake everyone at 7am for breakfast, and you have great fun playing with your Christmas gift, the wire toy with the cardboard on each end. (My cats have one of those too. "Cat Dancer"? They love it and have a great time playing with it. I think that is a very popular toy with many cats all around, because I see them in stores all the time.) You and your family members (all species) love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Wilson, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Sheeba and Penny and your humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.. how about another round with your Christmas toy, followed by a special serving of Mediterranean Bistro - Tuna flavor!

Last edited by phesina; 04-08-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats, handsome Wilson, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear sweet Wilson! What a beautiful tuxedo kitty you are, with your sparkly green eyes and your cute pink nose! Your long coat and your full, fluffy tail! You are a purr-fect alarm clock, waking everyone at 7 AM when it is breakfast time. (My kitty would say that is much too late! She awakens me around 5:45 ) Then it is time to be beautiful, posing for a photo shoot with your Tortie sister Sheeba! I am sending both of you some gentle petting and chin scritches today! I'm sure you are having tons of fun playing with your special cat toy, hanging around with Sheeba, Penny the pug, and your caring people! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Wilson kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wonderful Wilson!

Hi Wilson! Happy Cat of the Day! What a gorgeous strrrrrrretch of a feline you are! As your parent says, what you lack in weight you more than make up in length! (I too think there's more than a smidgen of Maine Coon in them there bone!) And oh, just look at that beautiful coat, that mane! Sounds as though your "special toy" was the key to unlocking your fun side! Have to Google that one! hehe And as for waking up your humans at 7am...they should consider themselves lucky to be awakened at such a sensible hour! How blessed you are to have found your way to such a caring and loving forever family, sweetheart, complete with a fun loving Torti sis in Sheeba, and doggie sis in Penny the Pug! We can't thank your family enough for welcoming you into their home and hearts, Wilson! You're finally living the life you so richly deserve, and I hope that you all will know many, many more years of shared love, fun and friendship! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a fun day, celebrating with Sheeba and Penny, being treated to all your hearts desires and more! All 3 of you deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Wilson, and to Sheeba and Penny too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wilson what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed you wonderful pictures very much. They brightened my day!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. Enjoy your day of fame.

Congratulations, sweet Wilson, on being our very special Cat of the day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think your'e a Wedgie

You look very much like a Norwegian Forest Cat. Bet you have Wegie in your blood line

Think your'e a Wegie

You look very much like a Norwegian Forest Cat. Bet you have Wegie in your blood line

Congratulations to you Wilson on being chosen COTD! What a handsome big boy you are and most deserving of this honor. We really enjoyed seeing your photos and reading your story . Best wishes to you and your family, including Sheeba and Penny. We hope you had a lot of fun celebrating your special day. Hopefully you enjoyed a Mediterranean Bistro Tuna treat too . May you and your family be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Wishing that he could be here with me...

Wilson is definitely one of the most handsome cats to ever be COTD. I never could resist the desire to stroke the coat of such a cat.