Thread: Marvelous Molly

Marvelous Molly

Congratulations Molly on being Dog of the Day

You are a lovely looking doggy and I love the photo with your furry siblings/friends. You sound so wonderful and a real treasure to have in a family comforting the humans after the passing of their grandma. And you are a medic too!

I wish you a wonderful day 'up north' (as I am in Hampshire) on your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Precious Molly!

Congratulations, Molly, on being DOTD! You are precious! Bless your heart for looking out for your brother, Jack! Best wishes to all of you sweet doggies! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hi Molly. I loved reading about you. You have a great family. Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Golly, Molly! What a beautiful girl you are! I agree completely with Nancy Jones -- the photo with your furry friends is wonderful! How terrific that you are a special doggie-nurse to your person, that is so important. I am sending you a great big HUG! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Molly!

Hi Molly! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart What a beautiful BC girl you are, Molly! I just LOVE that smile! What a beautiful tribute your person has shared with us! Reading of the very special bond you and she/he share got me all teary! It was clear from day one that you were the one for your person, that she/he was the one for you! And oh, what a wonderful friendship has grown out of those first few shoelace nibbles! You're not only beautiful, Molly, but just as sweet and loving and loyal as can be. A human couldn't hope for a more faithful and devoted best furkid than you., Molly As your person says, you and she/he are there for each other through thick and thin, the good times and sad times, unconditionally! Even your brother Jack is blessed to have you in his life, with you watching over him as he deals with his seizures! You truly are a treasure, Molly, a gentle and loving spirit, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Thanks to your person for sharing your very touching story and all of those precious photos with us! (Love that one of you napping with your tongue out, lol) Meeting you has brought some much needed "sunshine" to my gray and gloomy day! Hope you and all of your furry friends are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Hugs, kisses and lots of love to you, precious Molly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty girl Molly!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla