Thread: Beau Beau

Beau Beau

Oh My Goodness! Beau Beau, What an adorable little dog you are and smart too. I enjoyed reading about you and all your tricks and watching your video with the ball. All your photos are just precious. No wonder your mom loves you so much. I saw another cute little dog in the video. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Beau Beau

Wow Beau Beau congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

I've never heard of a St John's Ambulance Therapy Dog before. It's a fantastic idea. I live next door to a Yorkshire Terrier and she's lovely and sweet like you too. My mummy cuddles her like a baby and tickles her tummy. You sound of a similar nature. I'm sure the old dears love you to bits and want to keep you!

I'm so pleased you have a wonderful human family to live with. I love the way you like ice cream. Have you tried a cornet with doggy chocolate drops on the top, I'm sure it's purrrfect

Wishing you well on your day of international stardom. Keep up the good work. May the world be full of more Therapy Dogs like you sweet Beau Beau.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Your Mom's heart isn't the only one you've stolen...

Happy DOTD...

Becca
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Congrats on being DOTD, Beau Beau!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Adorable Beau Beau!

Hi Beau Beau! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what an adorable, joyful, big hearted boy you are, and oh SO smart to boot! My jaw dropped, seeing your wee self walk that BIG ball backwards, on command! What joy and comfort you bring not only to your mommy's life, but to all lucky enough to cross your path, especially those dear folks you visit on your therapy rounds! I can just imagine the smiles when you coming walking through the door! Thank you for devoting such a big part of your life to therapy work, Beau Beau. You're as big hearted as you are cute!! Reading your heartwarming story, seeing all of your heart melting pics, your video, has surely brightened my gray, dreary day, sweetheart! You're one VERY special little man, Beau Beau, and your mommy so very blessed to have a best buddy, a furry soul mate, a loving companion in you! Keep up the good work, Beau, bringing so much joy to this world! You're a treasure! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, active, fun filled day, celebrating with precious Belle and your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve all that and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Beau Beau, and to darling Belle too! (Hope you're both treated to some I*c*e* c*r*e*a*m tonight!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beau Beau

Beau Beau you are just adorable, and perfect for your Person. Lots of hugs going your way.
    Jackie