Thread: The loveable Shandy

The loveable Shandy

Congratulations Shandy on being Dog of the Day. You and your human and furry friends must be very proud, even though you are now in different worlds It's so sad that you never arrived at your new permanent family. However, I know you were very much loved and hope you have a new family in Pet Heaven to look after you.

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom, over the rainbow bridge.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

You were a beauty Shandy! How sad you never made it to your forever home and that your life was cut short.

Bless Alan and Jane for helping these dogs at their shelter. And to the person who sent this in,
    I hope this is a special day for you seeing Shandy honored as DOTD.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Angel Shandy!

Shandy ~ what a PRECIOUS face!!! All the cruelty and hatred in this world breaks our hearts daily and makes it very easy to fall into depression. Seeing your sweet, happy, smiling face makes us wonder how anyone could resist adopting you??!! All the goodness in the world and proof of God is seen in your precious face! YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, ANGEL SHANDY!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. We are putting a link to the dog rescue site on our site today.

Beautiful Shandy~

Dearest Shandy, beautiful girl. We're so grateful to your *special person* for nominating you so that we might have the honor of paying tribute to you, to all that you meant to so many; you truly are deserving. It just breaks my heart to think that after having finally realized your dream of a forever home, the home you so rightly deserved, you were called to the Rainbow Bridge. But thanks to Jane and Alan, to all of those wonderful volunteers at Pepi's Dog Refuge, and of course your *special person,* you left this earth with your heart full of love. You may not have known a permanent home in the traditional sense, but there's no doubt you were considered family by all who cared for you. You were taken from your people far before your time, Shandy. But in your few short years on earth you touched the lives of so many, and forever and always your precious spirit, the cherished memories you and they made, will live on in their hearts until that happy day when you all are reunited. So, until that joyful day, sweetheart, run happy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge where there never is a sad or lonely day, basking in the glow of the never ending sunshine, frolicking with all of our beloved fur angels. And to all of those wonderful people who cared for and loved Shandy, and so many other deserving doggies in need, thank you and God bless you for your selfless devotion. You're all heroes in my book.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~