Thread: Magical Melina

Magical Melina

Wow Merlina, you truly are a magical looking pussycat. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Prrr prrrr

You sound humungous, the humans must be looking after you very well.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Maybe you will get an extra food treat

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

You have quite the mystical name Merlina, and we are betting that you are an omen of good fortune to your Guardians , who were kind
    and gave you the Furr Ever Home that you deserve.

That is nice that you are got your home early in life so you can bond with your family and you can become ever more enamoured of each other and t 5 , you have so many years to share.

All My Black Found Hotel Cats and Angels are sending their Ebon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS Of Love To Merlina our Magical New Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Melina, what a sweet, beautiful black kitty you are! Your fur is so sleek and shiny, complete with that little white tuft on your chest.. and what pretty, big yellow eyes you have! What a cute picture of you being hugged by your young friend.. you look like you think that's a bit of a tight squeeze there! I wish I could reach through the screen across the Atlantic Ocean to Konstanz, Germany to pet your so-soft-looking fur! But since I can't, I trust one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

Not only are you adorable to see, you have a delightful Purrrsonality, too! You are your young friend's alarm clock, waking her/him every day at 6am and helping him/her with homework by sitting on the notebook so you can be petted. You like to go out at night after sleeping during the day. (We hope you will decide to stay in at night, since there are many dangers for kitties outside, such as predatory animals and fast cars and cruel humans.) You are quite choosy about which cat foods you want to eat when. I know cats like that; in fact a couple of them live with me! You have been with your family since you were a tiny kitten, and now you are a big girl. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Melina, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and and your neighbor kitty namesake Merlin and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats, beautiful Melina, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Magical Melina!+

What a mysitical, magical, utterly enchanting girl you are, Melina, a true ebony beauty! How blessed your human is, having an arm full of furry love; a faithful alarm clock, a homework helper, a best friend for life in you! And just maybe, Merlin has a faithful girlfriend in you, too! What a beauty you are, Melina, inside and out, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart! You surely are deserving! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Melina!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you Melina on being chosen COTD! You are a very beautiful girl with such a sleek black coat with a lovely little white locket. It is so sweet of you to help your young friend with homework and morning wake up call . Hopefully, you will decide to stay home in the evenings, since there are so many dangers outside for dear kitties. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Melna what a stunning girl you are!

We love ebony cats in our house. How blessed your family is to have you. Please thank them for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Melina, on being our very special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, pretty Melina! You are all black, except for a touch of white under your chin - what a lovely ebony girl you are! You help wake your young person in the morning, and then you help with homework! Then it is time for a great big HUG! I agree completely with Phesina ... I hope you will become an indoor kitty, because I would not want anything bad to happen to you. I hope you had a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, Melina!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678