Thread: Tulip the Dragonette

Tulip the Dragonette

Wow Tulip what a dear pussy you were, you are; as although I believe you have passed over the rainbow bridge, you are still in your momma's heart and in another pussycat world now. No doubt you are munching on cashews and cookies and wishing your momma was with you to snuggle up against.

I was startled when I first saw you dragonette. Although you had/have a bigger white blouse than me, you could be my twin sister! Prrr prrrr

Enjoy your day of international stardom wherever you are Tulip. Congratulations on becoming Cat of the Day

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Thank you for sharing

I am sure all of us could feel the love you and Tulip shared and are with you in your grief. It is obvious that you two were a purrfect match and were both better for being in each other's lives. I hope you have or will share your kindness and love for pussycats with another. I am sure that all of our dearly departed and desperately missed kitties would approve us doing that - and it truly does ease the pain in our hearts. When the time is right. Take care.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Dear Tulip, everyone can feel the love that existed between you and your momma who wrote a very special tribute to you. You were a beloved princess and had the best life a kitty can ask for.
    Play happily at Rainbow bridge- you know there is a whole posse of Pet Talk kitties who will welcome you with open paws.

And now Tulip Dragonette is an Awesome Angels , in the Mentoring Department where her years of experience will certainly be a boon to all the Animals and Tulip's love will warm the hearts of all the Angels who will be her Eternal Companions.

WE know that you are so much missed , but I know that the Many Senior Found Cat Hotel Angels have invited you out , and we know that with all the invitations you have, that they will have to be patient.
    But we know that you will enjoy the Swiss Chalet, Lone Star Grill or The Kings Buffet one day.
    And that you will stop by and let your Best Friend know that you are all right, and how how she appreciated that day when she was adopted and became your Companion Cat.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Tulip Dragonette , Our Awesome Angel and Newest Friend and Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You held and still hold a special place in the heart of your loving and devoted guardian, beautiful Tulip! May you come to visit while he/she is in dreamland to communicate that all is well with you now; you are at Rainbow Bridge, happy and healthy awaiting your person's presence so you can reunite. Blessings to you both with purrs and love.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Tulip

A lovely tribute to a wonderful companion.
    amdla

Oh, dearest Tulip the Dragonette, what a beautiful and beloved kitty you were on earth, and what a glorious Angel you are now! You have such luxurious, long Tuxedo-patterned fur, and the sweetest face with those long, LOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and the pale green eyes looking out at your wonderful home so full of love. I do wish I could reach, well, all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! to pet you! Well, I know there are many other Angels doing that for me right now .

And what a wonderful long life you lived on earth with your dear loving and beloved Meowmie who loved and loves you so very, very much and is so grateful for the time you spent together here. She brought you home when you were just a young kitten, and then you spent the rest of your earthly life together. What a wonderful long life that was! You taught her all about the wonderful ways of cats and you in particular, and she treasures her precious memories. What a lovely long and poignant tribute to you she wrote!

Please send some purrs to her heart to tell her you are well and are so grateful to her for adopting you. Remind her that you and she are together always and you will welcome her Home, One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Tulip Angel, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Meowmie and all the Angels are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite heavenly games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Princess Tulip~

Dear, precious, furangel Tulip~ I'm in tears, reading your mommy's beautifully written, heartfelt tribute to her beautiful Tuxie girl, her princess, her Dragonette, her ever faithful and loving best friend and furry soul mate. What a glorious, joyful, love filled life you shared with your mommy, Tulip. You were her anchor, her beacon in the storm, her comforter and lap warmer and soul mate; no human could hope for more in a furkid. And while you lived a wonderfully long and happy life, for we humans even 17 plus years, even forever, is never long enough. Hold tight, sweet angel girl, there at the Rainbow Bridge, for some time in the distant future you and your mommy will be together once again, sharing some yummy cashews and cookies, unlimited lap time and tail swipes...keeping each other in blessed company for eternity. Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your very special story and simply heart melting photos with us. We are truly honored to have had the opportunity to pay tribute to such a special girl, a Cat of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dearest Tulip on being COTD. What a beautiful kitty you were, with such an elegant black tuxedo coat and beautiful white blouse and mittens. Your photos and story brought tears to my eyes. It is clear how very loved you were in life and how much your Momma still loves you and treasures your memory. You were a very lucky kitty to have such a loving home and your Momma was very blessed to have you with her for so many years. Your Momma said you were an angel when she found you and now, you are certainly a true fur angel at the Rainbow Bridge, enjoying all your favorite things and watching over your Momma with love and patiently waiting until the day when you will be together again.

To Tulip's Momma I send gentle hugs and warm wishes. I understand how difficult it was to lose your beloved little Tulip. When our beloved fur babies cross over to the Rainbow Bridge, it seems they take a little piece of our heart with them, but the love we shared with them binds us together forever. May all your memories of your sweet Tulip bring you comfort. Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute with us.