Thread: Billy's Memorial

Billy's Memorial

Today is the 5th anniversary of my beloved Billy Cat's unfortunate demise.

He was the kindest and must trustingerest cat you would ever meet and he had such a profound impact on all those who met him.

I will be having a minutes silence followed by a little glass of milk at 6pm this afternoon (GMT) - this was the time he would always welcome me home from work and climb over me for a cuddle.

We miss you Billy Cat, I hope you are safe in God's arms.

Deepest sympathy to you and all who love and grieve your dear Billy on this sad anniversary. May your precious memories help to bring you comfort and joy.

Rest in peace, darling Billy, whole and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send some purrs to your loving and beloved family members' hearts to remind them that you are with them always and will be there to welcome them Home...

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Billy is an officer now in Our Awesome Angels Army , helping choose the Hotels where our Awesome Angels will stay after they start their explorations of the world.
    The Hotels must have great dining options , great large rooms with balconies and soft beds.
    And of course 24/7 room service.
    We know that there are no complaints so Billy and Friends are doing a wonderful job. As you will discover when Billy is there to meet you in a five star Hotel.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to crossing Rainbow Bridge and dancing all night in Billy's magical hotel. If I know him he will have the most comfiest of beds and would have befriended many of the other cat folk for his friendship and trust knew no boundary.

I had a lovely refelction period this afternoon and Squirrel, Billy's sister, joined me. She seemed rather different and I am pretty sure she had sensed the occasion and was having her own personal quiet time thinking of her brave young brother. We both then shared a glass of milk and settled down to the snooker, how Squirrel loves it so.

Here are some pictures to remember our little friend:

What a beautiful boy! Thank you for sharing the photos with us. Your and Squirrel's reflection period sounds so precious and touching.

God bless you both and Billy Angel!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery