Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacker and Tookie

Hacker and Tookie

Your children look very, very happy. I'm glad you were there to save them. They're beautiful!

What a wonderful ending to such a terrible begining. If I lived for all eternity I still would never come to terms with why and how anyone could do such awful things. It just breaks my heart as I know it does all of us here.

But Hacker and Tookie, just look at you now! Two special dogs, beautiful, happy, and loved by people just as special!

A big thank you to your people for sharing both your picture and your story.

They are lovely dogs. Thank you for sharing your lives with them.

A sad story with a very happy ending .. I was teary eyed while reading the story of these two lovely dogs... I must commend your new family for saving your lives, I can't imagine the joy that you have brought into each other lives ....

Thank you so much for sharing their story to us and contratulations to our precious Hacker and Tootie for being our DOTD!

Such a wonderful ending to that story! How lucky all of you were to come together at the same time. Some things are just *meant* to be.
    Hacker & Tookie, it sounds as if you protect you humans & your homes very well, I can't imagine anyone or anything for that matter, that would want to invade your house (death to all who try, right )!
    I hope you two have a wonderful day with your humans, you deserve the very best!
    Congrats on being our special Sunday "Dogs of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hacker and Tookie are beautiful. I'm so glad that there is a happy ending to their terrible story. I wish you all many more years together. And, Happy Holidays!

What a sad story! how can people be that way!!!! I'm so glad Hacker and Tookie found their new humans and are now safe and loved.

Have a wonderful day as our special D'sOTD!

Hacker and Tookie are such cute names for you two! I hope you have a terrific Pet of the day!
    Kiara

Good Morning Hacker and Tookie, what a sad beginning you both had, I am so happy that your family decided to adopt you both together and you have come such a long way. It's so sad to hear about animals being abused, but thank goodness in this case there is a happy ending. I love that picture of you both looking so happy and frisky. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Hacker and Tookie Our Very Best Dogs of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Hacker and Tookie,

Your story really touched my heart today sweet furry
    ones. It makes me so happy to know that your loving
    family worked through your fear & heartache and stuck
    with you both. You are both Gorgeous doggies. I'm proud
    to offer you all congratulations & best wishes for being
    chosen for a day of Special honors as our DOGS OF THE DAY.

YEAH for Hacker, Tookie and Family!!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hacker and Tookie I cannot even imagine the horrors that you have both lived through.

I would like to have your original owners sentenced to a life of hard labor as punishment for what they did to you.

But how it has warmed my heart to read that two wonderful people have adopted you both, given you good veterinary care and much love.

Congratulations on both of you being honored today as very special Dogs of the Day. You both truly deserve to be honored.

Congrats Hacker & Tookie for being dogs of the day! You deserve it!! I'm so happy you have found a loving family to live with. I only wish all shelter dogs could have that same happy ending. Adopting my dog, Ruby, from a shelter was one of the best things I've ever done. Shelter dogs have so much love to give, and deserve to recieve so much in return. Kudos to all who adopt! And congrats again Hacker & Tookie... you two are too cute!!

Aw Hacker and Tookie! You look like two beautiful happy pups now! Thank God you two were found by your wonderful furparents - absolute fate! May you have many many more years of love, warm snuggles, yard patrol, treats and much comfort. Congrats for being Our Awsome Doggies of the DAY!!! (Year!)

What terrific dogs....their wonderful smiley faces made me smile also, and when I read their stories, I was even happier that they have a wonderful home now and can forget the awful things that had happened to them. It is unthinkable that anyone could be so ignorant and cruel to two such terrific and innocent animals. Thanks for the care they've received and for the love they now have and deserve! Rosebitz
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dear Hacker and Tookie. How wonderfully joyful you both look in your beautiful photo! It's so painful to read about your former life of unimaginable abuse and torture. Your courage and resiliancy is nothing short of astounding. That you two were ever again able to love and trust is a testament to the love, patience and devotion of your proud, adoring guardians and your indomitable spirits. Tears of sadness and joy fell as I read your moving bios. But by reads' end, the tears were only ones of joy! I wish you many, many more happy, healthy, loving years with your family! You have truly touched me. Congratulations Hacker and Tookie. You define all that we love and in admire in canines and you are both most deserving of our Sunday Dogs of the Day honor.
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-15-2002 at 01:30 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~