Thread: Berkely Johnson Junior

Berkely Johnson Junior

Wow Berkely, what a grand name and what a beautiful pussycat you are. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. Prrr prrrr

You sound so much fun, chasing balls and knocking glasses of water over. I'm not sure I agree with you in the liking of vets, this is one of my pet hates, which means you must certainly be a superstar

Have a wonderful day. You are now an international superstar. Great to see Australia represented.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Yes it is very good to see Cats from the land down under , or Oz as it is sometimes known.
    It is so grand to see your Sister and you are getting along so well and are sleeping and playing together.

You are one classical Cat , and are such a Great Handsome Cat who we would love to know you and your sister better. We know that Our Awesome Angels Army loves Australia

We would love to bring over take out , but can only send out our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWS To Our Newest Cats of the Day Berkley Johnson and his Sister , Our Co Cats and New Friends of the Day .
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, what big ears you have, handsome boy! You're so good to your sibling.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Berkely! You are stunning and I love your fur - your ears look so long and pointy in the first picture!

May you enjoy much love and spoiling from your humans and your fursister today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Berkely, oh what a handsome grey dream of a fellow you are! And there you are with your beautiful sister.. both of you dreamlike! I wish I always had such nice dreams. You are both gorgeous, with that soft-looking grey fur and the sweet faces with the big blue-green-grey eyes, and that big close-up of you is adorable. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way Down Under to give you both some nice petting.. but since I can't, I bet one of your loving and beloved family members will give you both some nice petting for me .

And not only are you gorgeous, Berkely, what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and fun, with many interests and antics including finger-licking, chasing your sister, playing Fetch. You enjoy Greenies and hot days and laying around on cool tiles and visiting the vet.. now, that last is an unusual like for most cats! And you keep your family safe from dangerous glasses on counters by knocking them off.. how glad and relieved they surely are! And you also enjoy sleeping in human beds and being bathed by your sister. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Berkely, and your sister too, on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round of Fetch followed by extra Greenies!

Last edited by phesina; 04-04-2014 at 04:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful blue Berkely! What a gorgeous kitty you are, and what a lovely lady your sister is! You have such a wonderful blue-grey coat, and it looks sooooo soft to pet! Could you please have your humans give you both some extra petting and hugs for me today.

And you are busy, too -- knocking problem glasses down from counters, playing fetch, practicing your "go out the door" skill! Then it is time to rest on cool tiles, or get in bed for some sleep. PURR-fect!

Berkely, I hope you and your sister will have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Berkely what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you cyberly today. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. It sounds like things are seldom boring when you are around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Berkely, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beauteous Berkley!

A vet loving, "big bed" loving, "sister bath" loving, stranger loving kitty; a most sociable, joyful, fun loving, playful guy whose ONLY dislike is a glass of water taking up space on his bench! What a scamp, what a cutie, what a beautiful and most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are, Berkley, not to mention the bestest furkid a family could ever hope for! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! You're precious beyond words! (LOVE those HUGE blue eyes and BIG ears!) Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, celebrating to the max with your parents and beautiful fur sis, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and *smoochies* to you, precious Berkley , and to your sister too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you Berkely on being chosen COTD! You are a most handsome lad with that gorgeous grey coat and such beautiful eyes. You're such a busy and talented little man too, and you even like your vet! Not many kitties do, so that makes you very special. I bet your vet loves seeing you

We hope you enjoyed your special day of honor. Hopefully, you got lots of extra cuddles and belly rubs and maybe even a bath from your sister. She is beautiful too.

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and very happy years together.

As Goldie Locks said..."what big ears you have!" As Goldie Locks said "wht big eyes you have!" What Goldie Locks should have said..""what plush, gorgeous gray fur you have! You are the purrfect COTD for April 4, 2014!!"