Thread: Gracie!!!

Gracie!!!

You're a cutie Gracie!!! It sounds like you're very special to your mom!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your mom!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Gracie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. Your momma must be very proud

You look and sound like a wonderful dog... and all those tricks too. I'm so pleased you have found a wonderful humom to look after you, and you look after her.

Have a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Precious Gracie!

Greetings gorgeous Gracie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! One look into those BIG, beautiful eyes of yours and my heart melted into a puddle of mush! Your mommy is SO very proud of you, and for good reason! A human couldn't hope for a more devoted best friend, a more faithful comforter, a more loving companion than you! You even lend a paw unloading the "groceries!" How blessed she is to have you in her life, Gracie! You truly were heaven sent, sweetheart, and I hope that you and dear mommy will know many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Gracie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Gracie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello sweet Gracie,

My, my, you are a heart melter for sure. I can see why you are the apple of your momma's eye.
    I am so glad to meet you today and offer big congratulations on your special day as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses to help you celebrate sweet girl. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gracie

Gracie, what a Sweetheart you are, just beautiful