Thread: Lovely Leon

Perfect Little Pony!

Leon is so handsome and looks like such a sweetie. Love the pic with your little sister sort of riding him. Most every little girl's dream! Congrats to Leon and you Tess as your pony is now not only a star in the literary world, but truly an international star!

Lovely Leon

Wow Leon you are such a beautiful pony and Welsh too! Prrr prrrr

I love you blue eyes and colour of your coat. You also have 1 black hoof whereas the other 3 are white. You are certainly very unique.

Your book sounds amazing. I hope your humom does well in sales as self-publishing is a tough business.

Wishing you well on your day of international fame and also good luck for the Winter Show Jumping finals. Dazzle them with your blue eyes and you're sure to win!

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Precious Pony Leon!

Hi Leon! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady Tess, too! What a beautiful, utterly precious Welsh Pony you are, Leon! Your caramel colored coat, your long, flowing mane, are gorgeous! But oh, what incredibly big, beautiful blue eyes you have! You're one stunning, athletic, talented pony for sure! But it's your sweet and gentle nature, the very touching bond of trust and friendship you share with your young people, that makes you so EXTRA special! How lucky they are to have a best for life in you! And what a team you and Tess make, in and out of the show ring! Speaking of the show ring, best of luck to you both at the winter show jumping finals on April 12th! I just know you're both going to shine! Now I have to go try and see if I can track down your book! How wonderful a tribute is that, your mom putting to paper, for posterity, your very special adventures! Thanks to Tess for sharing your very special story and all of those lovely photos with us, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Leon, celebrating in high style with your young ladies, Tess and Faye, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love and a big *hugs* to you, precious Leon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Leon what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure made me smile!!! It looks like you and Tess make a great team!!! Good luck to you both at the Winter Show Jumping finals on April 12th. Please thank Tess for sharing you with us. You brightened up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Leon, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're adorable Leon!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla