Thread: Nasu from Nicaragua

Nasu from Nicaragua

Aaaw Nasu, your little face and your soft paws tell us a wonderful story of kitten sweetness. You are adorable - and it sounds as if your are not one of those naughty kitten brats but an ever so sweet girl. I think that makes you very special.
    I hope you and your sister Magorka and your family celebrate today- I think you are the first Nicaraguan kitty to become Cat of the Day

Congratulations to you sweet Nasu on being selected COTD. You are such a beautiful and sweet little girl I hope that you and your family including your sister Magorka are enjoying a special day of celebration today, with lots of special cuddles for you. Maybe we'll see your sister as COTD someday? Until then, she must treat you with special love and respect, because you are an internationally known and honored COTD

Best wishes to you and your family sweet girl. May you all be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Nasu you may be the first Cat of the Day from Central America , and what a great ambassador of Kitten hood you are.
    You are such a Sweet Gata of the Future.

We certainly hope that we see you again , when you grow into a Magnificent Cat , and we can admire once more how gorgeous you are,
    We just love YOU , Nasu

Once again it is an honor to MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Friend Nasu Our Great New Kitten and Our Great New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Nasu is just a darling, angel cat of the day! Such a sweetheart

Hola Nasu! You are adorable and have such beautiful eyes and coat I am sure you will grow up to be an exceptional beautiful girl, and little by little, you will feel more secure and learn lots of tricks.

Have fun and celebrate with your sister and family - I bet they give you extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

OMG Nasu, you are so lovely, lovable, sweet!!
    Lots of congratulations with you been selected to be our COTD !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Nasu the Furball

Wow Nasu... congratulations on being Cat of the Day. It's wonderful to see Nicaragua represented. I had to look at our world map with my humom to see where it is Prrrr

You are such a beautiful looking cat and you and your family are lucky to have each other.

I wish you a wonderful day of international stardom, you deserve it because you are a big soft furball Meow

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Hello, sweet Nasu! I like your pretty eyes, your cute face and your soft paws! You are a very lovely little girl for sure! I hope you and Magorka are having all kinds of kitten fun today - Happy Cat of the Day to you, Nasu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Nasu, what an utterly adorable baby kitten you are! You have such pretty, soft-looking fur, long white whiskers and eyebrows, and the most gorgeous eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen down to Managua in Nicaragua to pet you and gently tickle your chin. (But since I can't, I'm sure your loving and beloved new Purrrson will be glad to pet you and tickle your chin for me .)

And not only are you so sweet and lovely to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality! Your human and you already love each other dearly. You are her/his "little and sweet furball!" He/she loves that you stay close by at your young age and is looking forward to enjoying your kitten tricks and energy as you get bigger and braver. And what fun that you have your sister Magorka there with you to play with and grow up with together! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling little Nasu, on being selected today's Cat (Kitten) of the Day! We hope you and Magorka and your Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Nasu,

You are such a beautiful kitten. Wishing you a long happy & healthy life along
    with sister Majorka. Congratulations to you on being chosen as the CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nasu what an adorable girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. It sounds like you and your loving guardian will be best friends for life. What fun it would be to watch you grow and explore and become the gorgeous grown-up you will be someday. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Nasu, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a lovely kitty you are, Nasu. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovely Nasu!

Greetings Nasu! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a precious fluffball you are, Nasu! That winsome expression on your beautiful face has my heart in total squish mode! Who needs "tricks" when you're as sweet and lovely and loving as you! You may not be an accomplished trickster (yet), and you may still be a bit on the shy side, but I think your human would agree you're perfect just the way you are! What a treasure you are, Nasu, a beauty inside and out, and oh so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for ending my day on such a warm and happy note, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, celebrating to the max with sister Magorka, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nasu, and to Magorka too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~