Thread: Lola!!!

Lola!!!

You're a beauty Lola!!! I bet you're a lot of fun and love playing with your little boy.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day with your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Lola!

Hi there Lola! Happy of the Day! What a fetching girl you are, Lola, such a beautiful blend of breeds! Not sure *super star* credentials are shining! Beauty, smarts, personality to spare and a heart of pure gold...What more could a family hope for in a furkid? What a wonderful gift your parents gave the entire family that happy Christmas season, the gift of YOU, a gift of unconditional, everlasting love! Just look at that photo of you with your young man...priceless! How blessed your family is to have you in their lives; what happy times you'll be sharing, what cherished memories you'll be making over the many years to come! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, celebrating with your devoted young man and all of your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! As the song goes..."Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets!" Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lola!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely Lola

What a wonderful doggy you are Lola. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

I love your colours, you look so soft and cuddly. You have such a lovely family. You are all lucky to have each other.

I wish you a wonderful day of international fame.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Hello Lola,

Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you pretty girl. You have beautiful coloring & happy disposition.
    I'd love to see you running around your big yard. Congratulations on your day of special honor
    sweet girl. Hugs & kisses pretty Lola.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lola is a rambunctious mixed breed who loves to run around in fields. She loves everyone- especially kids who will play tug-of-war! She is already potty trained, and knows how to sit, stay, lay down, shake, and is overall a remarkable dog.

She seems to be more affectionate like a Saint Bernard. We, the family, just lost our seventeen-year-old poodle to old age. Lola was chosen by my brother and father to be part of the family for a family Christmas present in September. You know how animals tend to adopt one of the humans in the house? Well, Lola chose my eight-year-old little brother as her person! He is thrilled. We all love her very much!
    Miss Lola, what a beautiful girl you are! I agree with Nancy - you are wonderful! You are loving and smart! Please have your young man give you a huge hug for me, because I am happy to meet you I hope you have a wonderful, fun life with your caring people! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Lola,

I would like to play tug of war with you! Please.

You are gorgeous...a perfect Dog of the Day!