Thread: Joyous Jagger

Joyous Jagger

Congratulations Jagger on being Dog of the Day

I haven't met a South African doggy before. I have a couple of South African human friends and they are lovely. You certainly sound a wonderful dog, full of fun and very friendly. Your human parents are lucky to have you.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Maybe you will get an extra special treat, a ball or an avocado pip as a present!

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Blog Entries

Jagger

Jagger is a remarkable, brilliant DOTD!

Joyful Jagger!

Hi Jagger! Happy Dog of the Day! What a hunky, handsome, joyful, life loving boy you are! That shot of you frolicking in the surf, seeing that BIG smile on your face, put an even BIGGER smile on my face! But what sent me into total meltdown mode was learning what a *sensitive* boy you are, how loving you are! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, big hearted, cuddle bug/love bucket of a mush in you! Oh, and smart too! You're one extra special boy, sweetheart, and your humans and doggie sibs so very lucky to have you in their lives! Can't wait to check out you and the entire pack on Instagram! Great thanks to your human for sharing your very touching story with us, those precious pics!!! Meeting you has been the first warm spot in my chilly, grey day! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Jagger, and to Daisy and the entire furry crew, too! Hope you and the gang are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day! You all deserve it!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jagger,

Boy, you were a cutie as a puppy and now you are gorgeous as a big boy. Just 2 1/2 yrs, you have a long
    and wonderful life ahead of you. It sounds like you have a great home where you are loved & cared for. Best of
    Luck on your continued training sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses for you & some for Daisy too.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a handsome boy you are Jagger!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you've had a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla