Hello everyone! I did some post searching about the cost of having teeth cleaned and extracted and found a very good one but it was from back in 2007. My Dylan recently went in to our Air Force vet clinic for shots and checkup and the vet there showed me one of Dylan's front teeth that she felt needed to be removed. For procedures and illness, we have to take the kitties to our civilian vet so I did that the next day. She agreed that the one tooth was so damaged that it needed to be removed and she also recommended a cleaning and "root planing" of two other teeth that were just starting to look bad. The estimate she gave me was $386 and I am wondering how this compares to what some of you pay in different regions? It includes sedation, iv and fluids, antibiotic, pain medication and flurafoam. The extraction itself was only $20! The day of the appointment and estimate, they drew blood work that cost $125 - so separate from the surgery. The blood was a full geriatric panel and he has never had this before but I agreed to it since he is now at least 12 years old. Just wondering what the current costs are in 2014 and how they differ according to where we live - I am in small town Ohio. Thanks for your input!