Thread: Blenheim Jenny

Blenheim Jenny

Wow Jenny, you are gorgeous and I love the name of your colouring Blenheim Prrr prrrr

Well done on being Dog of the Day, I hope you have such a wonderful time as you are now officially an international star.

Benissimo Meow

It's wonderful to see that Italy have you as their mascot.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014

Oh Jenny, you are just adorable! And what a lovely color, Blenheim. Isn't that also the name of Winston Churchill's castle or something like that?

Congratulations on being selected today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your loving and beloved special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Blenheim Jenny!

Hi Jenny! Happy Dog of the Day! What a precious, precious pup you are, Jenny! Such a gorgeous coat, and who could resist those HUGE, soulful, love filled eyes! I had a fur niece named Ruby, and she too was a CKCS! She was as beautiful and sweet and loving as can be, just like you! How lucky your person is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Jenny! All of our pups are beloved, but there truly is something extra special about our "first!" Your human waited a long time before her/his dream of doggie parenthood would come true! But as they say, some things are worth the wait! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, napping in the sunshine, chasing lizards, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Jenny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Jenny! I like Cavies so much, and you are beautiful! Your coat must get so nice and warm to pet when you rest in the sun! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting and a big hug for me, sweet girl I hope you are having a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Jenny,

What a pretty girl you are sweetie. I love your beautiful coloring and your sweet nature.
    I hope you have a celebration in your honor today as the chosen DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses just for you. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're so pretty Jenny!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla